benthrottle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Actually "momentary")

Motion Control is a great feature for shooting mechanics, everyone agrees with that, specially since most games have awful analog input lag for aiming. It does not substitute a mouse, but is pretty close to it sometimes.

However, keeping the hands steady is also an issue. An "human" one, and makes your Doomguy feels like he just took some Clonazepam + Beer combo.

Some games, like Breath of the Wild and Call of Juarez Gunslinger though allows Motion/Gyro aiming ONLY when you're aiming with your Bow or Gun. And that makes a WHOLE difference because now you're just using the motion WHEN you WANT to SHOOT

Question:

For games like Doom, Ion Fury, Duke 3D and so on... that only have "on/off" motion settings... and specially now that the system has native button remapping (well, at least with joycons)...

Would be possible to create something like an "Aim button" for those? I guess that would be, IF possible... would be something "per game", but... I don't know.

All I know is that this should be default, or an option on every game out there.

Last edited by benthrottle,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1