ROM Hack Request: Pokemon Sun Ultra Beast PKHEX Files

After converting the Moon save file to Sun, would you be able to catch the 2 exclusives again?
I'm honestly not sure. I think the game flags stay the same, which would mean no... but I haven't personally tested, that's just what I heard.

Seriously though, people need to stop cheating in pokemon. Its a game meant for little kids, single player isn't hard.... I could understand maybe cheating IVs for competitive 'mons if you're lazy and dont wanna train / breed everything.... But with newer changes to the games, even that is super easy and fast now. Cheating is lame. Git gud.

EDIT: Oh, cheating competitive legendaries is fine in my book. Even I can agree that soft-resetting LITERAL THOUSANDS of times for a perfect IV legend is not something that any normal person has time for. That's literally it for me, though.
 
Last edited by MadMageKefka,

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted