ROM Hack [REQUEST] Need (Creative) Pokemon names!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,116
  • Replies 17
D

Deleted User

OP
Title
Post them below.

For a ROM Hack

credit goes to name makers

I don't have any yet. But I am looking for anyone who had any ideas. Brief descriptions would work too. I have some skills in modeling an graphic design but I suck if I do not have any kind of theme. Like if someone said Freplick 1st evo Type = Water Long tongue stands on 6 legs, and has a series of black and yellow patterns, I could probably do something. I should have been more clear in the title but I didn't realize it. I can't do anything based off of a name. Freplick is one of the pokemon I have been working on. I am working on the drawing and then modeling.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

OP
It would probably help if we saw your Pokemon designs and had information about them.

D

Deleted User

OP
I don't have any yet. But I am looking for anyone who had any ideas. Brief descriptions would work too. I have some skills in modeling an graphic design but I suck if I do not have any kind of theme. Like if someone said Freplick 1st evo Type = Water Long tongue stands on 6 legs, and has a series of black and yellow patterns, I could probably do something. I should have been more clear in the title but I didn't realize it. I can't do anything based off of a name. Freplick is one of the pokemon I have been working on. I am working on the drawing and then modeling.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
YLbsJoC.jpg

That is one of my very poor sketches. Do you guys have any recommendations for names? I am going for the depressing kind of look. (That is why there are no eyes. Yes, I know, the back two legs have to be back further. I said it was a poor sketch.

Reactions: Deleted User

Binebina87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Dangue (dark + tongue), Tongark (tongue+dark), Deprongue (depressing + tongue), Blinlick (blind + licker)

Just throw two words together that describe the looks of the mon and BAM Pokemon name :-)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
holeesheet = blanket on head style ghost pokemon (think marrowak ghost in gen1)
getondat = some sort of mutant venonat
byenerry = pkmn #101, can evolve into byter who can be #110 and #111 can be gigabyter if you want to follow the theme :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Carotenemia causes skin to appear orange-ish in color. Orange Pi. Carotenemia Pussy. Get it. lolol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O i3? o........................................k
    Both of mine are i5's lol
    All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry:
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    DNDBD (DND×DBD) IS A REAL THING
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt have school today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I [R WORD]?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb