ROM Hack [REQUEST] Need (Creative) Pokemon names!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,097
  • Replies 17
D

Deleted User

OP
Title
Post them below.

For a ROM Hack

credit goes to name makers

I don't have any yet. But I am looking for anyone who had any ideas. Brief descriptions would work too. I have some skills in modeling an graphic design but I suck if I do not have any kind of theme. Like if someone said Freplick 1st evo Type = Water Long tongue stands on 6 legs, and has a series of black and yellow patterns, I could probably do something. I should have been more clear in the title but I didn't realize it. I can't do anything based off of a name. Freplick is one of the pokemon I have been working on. I am working on the drawing and then modeling.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

OP
It would probably help if we saw your Pokemon designs and had information about them.

D

Deleted User

OP
I don't have any yet. But I am looking for anyone who had any ideas. Brief descriptions would work too. I have some skills in modeling an graphic design but I suck if I do not have any kind of theme. Like if someone said Freplick 1st evo Type = Water Long tongue stands on 6 legs, and has a series of black and yellow patterns, I could probably do something. I should have been more clear in the title but I didn't realize it. I can't do anything based off of a name. Freplick is one of the pokemon I have been working on. I am working on the drawing and then modeling.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
YLbsJoC.jpg

That is one of my very poor sketches. Do you guys have any recommendations for names? I am going for the depressing kind of look. (That is why there are no eyes. Yes, I know, the back two legs have to be back further. I said it was a poor sketch.

Reactions: Deleted User

Binebina87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Dangue (dark + tongue), Tongark (tongue+dark), Deprongue (depressing + tongue), Blinlick (blind + licker)

Just throw two words together that describe the looks of the mon and BAM Pokemon name :-)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
holeesheet = blanket on head style ghost pokemon (think marrowak ghost in gen1)
getondat = some sort of mutant venonat
byenerry = pkmn #101, can evolve into byter who can be #110 and #111 can be gigabyter if you want to follow the theme :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey