Hacking Request: how to move cia save to cart game

yashar13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, title says all, I'm going to buy pokemon moon, so I want to move my save from the leaked cia version to the official cartridge of the game, can I do it? If yes which homebrew I have to use? I already have the dev one, or should I use jksm? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk

ManuelKoegler

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi guys, title says all, I'm going to buy pokemon moon, so I want to move my save from the leaked cia version to the official cartridge of the game, can I do it? If yes which homebrew I have to use? I already have the dev one, or should I use jksm? Thanks in advance.

My preferred method is using FBI, it has a built in title manager, which includes browsing, and then copying and pasting save data. I don't know why more people don't recommend it, if you have CFW then 90% of the time you'd have FBI already anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by ManuelKoegler,
Reactions: yashar13

yashar13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok thanks a lot! Yes I have FBI installed, I didn't notice about this! I'll try it and report it back

Reactions: ManuelKoegler

Teiko

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
en.wikipedia.org
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah you could do it with FBI like ManuelKoegler said ^^. But I think you can do it also with a programm from Nintendo themself , i think its calles SaveBackup or something like that.
In the programm you could then select the cia and transfer the file to the cartridge C:!

ManuelKoegler

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thank you all friends, I made it!!! Finally I can play online without worrying about being banned [emoji41]

Lol, I went the exact opposite route, I got the games on release (5 days later here in Europe) while resisting the urge of the leaks (did that turn out well ey?) only to once I got them, rip them to CIA's to install to my 3ds.
Was still a bit scared though so played from the cartridge for a week but yesterday transferred my save to the cia/installed version, haven't heard of any new bans so I suppose we should be safe (backups are clean after all since I made them myself with decrypt9).

yashar13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I see but I was banned using the leak, then unbanned thanks to my friend's 3ds so I prefer not to risk anymore with this game :) I'm I Europe too, Italy to be precise

Reactions: ManuelKoegler

ManuelKoegler

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I see but I was banned using the leak, then unbanned thanks to my friend's 3ds so I prefer not to risk anymore with this game :) I'm I Europe too, Italy to be precise

I getcha, especially considering I use pokemon bank, would be sure to get a heart attack being banned even though I bought the game.

Reactions: yashar13

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-