ROM Hack Request for Fire Emblem: Awakening cheat to fast support.

Rak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Title says it all. FE:Fates has a ntr cheat like this, it allows you to watch all the support conversations you want. I want something like that as I lost my awakening save file in a move from o3ds to n3ds a few months ago and don't feel like spending another 50+ hours to get back all that lost progress in making a 100% file.

If one is't supposed to create threads like this one. I apologice. I didn't see anything about request on the posting guidelines.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I don't think so. You can always fill your convoy with seed of trust with the save editor. When you're in a battle, don't start it yet. Pair up your characters of choice and spam the seed of trust. View the support and just repeat.

Rak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think so. You can always fill your convoy with seed of trust with the save editor. When you're in a battle, don't start it yet. Pair up your characters of choice and spam the seed of trust. View the support and just repeat.
That would be a great idea! But sadly and unless I'm missing some hidden menu function; you can't pair up a unit before battle starts. Furthermore, the amount of "friendship points" characters can obtain in a single battle is capped way too low so it is imposible to max a relationship after a single battle. So really there is no quick way to see all supports using in-game items only.

You seem to be confused about the nature of my request too. I know there isn't a cheat to do this for awakening, as I have already tried several cheat files with no success, but I WANT one. I would do it myself really, but I have zero experience with ram editing games and seeing that there already was a cheat exactly like this for fates, I thought that it would be relatively easy for the same person that made that one to make the same one for awakening.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.