Request for a seperate room for the backup loader

Zantetsu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ever since the Waninkoko's Wii Backup Loader, many other versions and types of backup loaders have followed it. With these being released, there have been many bugs, questions, and problems posted all around the forum. For us who are interested in seeing homebrew other then the Backup Loader, it's hard to skim through the multiple threads about the Backup Loader.

My request is that we have a subforum here in the Wii - Hacking section specially for the backup loader. There could be many good uses for a Backup Loader room. To name a few...
  • A fresh start on a stickies page allowing a lot of Backup Loader stickies without having to add on to the many stickies we already have in the Wii - Hacking room
  • Other Homebrew threads will be visible in the Wii - Hacking room without having a flood of Backup Loader threads
  • Separate Backup Loader Room moderators
If anyone agrees with my request, feel free to post showing the moderators our support. Thanks for reading and I hope the moderators will be able to take this into suggestion.

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think it's a good idea, but I'd also like to see an IRC channel for Wii hacking or even backup loader related things
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-