[Request] Fire Emblem Fates Project Translation of DLC Festivals

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Nicaiah, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Nicaiah
    OP

Nicaiah Member

Newcomer
    Dec 5, 2016
    France
    Hi guys.

Firstly I'm not very good in english, and that's why if I'm not very understandable, please to keep calm.

Actually we have the 2 last DLC (Festival of bonds) which are not released in outside of Japan.
    But in the english translation of FE IF, the DLC are (in my opinion) not a priority for the translators. (Thanks guys for your work !)

It's a little pity because of lot of supports are already translated in Internet but not injected in the game. (The english version of japanese game)

A good example --> http://fe14festivalofbondstranslations.tumblr.com/ a true gold mine

And that's why I need your help for patch the japanese DLC and "help" Team IF to finish the complete translation.
    Personally I want to apply translations for the game but I don't have any idea for how do that.

Team IF https://serenesforest.net/forums/in...-fanslation-all-chapters-and-paralogues-done/

Thanks for reading

2. Nicaiah
    This message by Nicaiah has been removed from public view by Depravo, Mar 10, 2017, Reason: We do not 'bump'.
    Mar 10, 2017
  3. Nicaiah
    OP

Nicaiah Member

Newcomer
    Dec 5, 2016
    France
    bump

4. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Read the deleted post's message above. Also, if you're in such a hurry to get a response, make the translation patch yourself. No one is at your beck and call.

Last edited by KunoichiZ, Mar 11, 2017
    Asia81 likes this.
  5. Nicaiah
    OP

Nicaiah Member

Newcomer
    Dec 5, 2016
    France
    Sorry I don't have any response and that's why I thank people don't find a interest.

It's not hurry. I wait 1 year if necessary. It's just nobody response me if it's possible.

6. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    It's probably possible, but the only people that would probably be interested in doing it is Team If. If nobody here has an interest in doing it, then your thread won't get responded to. That's just a fact of life.

Last edited by KunoichiZ, Mar 11, 2017