Nicaiah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys.

Firstly I'm not very good in english, and that's why if I'm not very understandable, please to keep calm.

Actually we have the 2 last DLC (Festival of bonds) which are not released in outside of Japan.
But in the english translation of FE IF, the DLC are (in my opinion) not a priority for the translators. (Thanks guys for your work !)

It's a little pity because of lot of supports are already translated in Internet but not injected in the game. (The english version of japanese game)

A good example --> http://fe14festivalofbondstranslations.tumblr.com/ a true gold mine

And that's why I need your help for patch the japanese DLC and "help" Team IF to finish the complete translation.
Personally I want to apply translations for the game but I don't have any idea for how do that.

Team IF https://serenesforest.net/forums/in...-fanslation-all-chapters-and-paralogues-done/

Thanks for reading

Nicaiah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry I don't have any response and that's why I thank people don't find a interest.

It's not hurry. I wait 1 year if necessary. It's just nobody response me if it's possible.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I don't have any response and that's why I thank people don't find a interest.

It's not hurry. I wait 1 year if necessary. It's just nobody response me if it's possible.
It's probably possible, but the only people that would probably be interested in doing it is Team If. If nobody here has an interest in doing it, then your thread won't get responded to. That's just a fact of life.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Le youtube face.