ROM Hack [Request] Final Fantasy Explorers save editor

Jan Tan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not yet. There's a lot of things that aren't included in the US release, probably due to licensing. But mostly it's just for money and cp which is straight forward.
I was able to add all materials, souls, and eidolons already. I was able to edit my License too. I am looking for the fields for Custom Abilities now.
http://imgur.com/WATxDnT

Last edited by Jan Tan,

Sinanju

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Could you show us how? Personally, I'd like to learn how to do it so I can apply it to other games.

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Could you show us how? Personally, I'd like to learn how to do it so I can apply it to other games.
There's two kinds. Memory hacking and save data hexing. If it's save data hexing. It's pretty straight forward as if you have windows 10 it comes built in with a programmer calculator mode that can convert decimal to hex so it's easy to edit to what amount you like. I'll make a guide for money and cp in a bit.

Sinanju

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, but I'm unsure on how to read them and use them in the Hex Editor. Is it a problem with you or what?

Sinanju

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, I got that and managed to do the money and CP ones correctly. The materials/armor on the other hand are foreign to me.

Edit: Did some guesswork and managed to get 99 of all materials and consumables. However, consumables don't seem to be working properly? It shows them as 99 each in the inventory, but if you go out on the field they will revert back to their original values. Selling/using them to change their value doesn't seem make them jump up to 99 or anything like that. Just going to stick with materials for now.

Last edited by Sinanju,

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Yeah, I got that and managed to do the money and CP ones correctly. The materials/armor on the other hand are foreign to me.

Edit: Did some guesswork and managed to get 99 of all materials and consumables. However, consumables don't seem to be working properly? It shows them as 99 each in the inventory, but if you go out on the field they will revert back to their original values. Selling/using them to change their value doesn't seem make them jump up to 99 or anything like that. Just going to stick with materials for now.
That's why they're known as offset. What you did was probably try to search for the exact value of the item, in most non encrypted save files, the offset is in a different location from the actual item. The only way to find out where they are is by memory debugging which is what I'm trying to figure out too.

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... I didn't even know the .cia/.3ds for this was out yet. Finally, a useful request thread!
It has been out for a week now,lol even though game was not released until today.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I wanted a chance to change nickname without losing all my progress in the game. I tried to edit via hex editor in the first keys which appears my nickname but whenever I enter the game reappears my nickname is "player". :cry:
I want this TOO!!!!

Jan Tan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

You can only bring a certain amount of items in quests.

Mikan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to make the all 99 materials work. Will someone please edit my save file? It's the only thing I need now.

Sinanju

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can only bring a certain amount of items in quests.

I was able to bring 9 potions before I did the save editing, After I made my consumables 99.. when I went on a quest, it only said I had 5. Using a potion, leaving, and embarking again showed that I had 4 potions left afterwards.

Last edited by Sinanju,

Jan Tan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was able to bring 9 potions before I did the save editing, After I made my consumables 99.. when I went on a quest, it only said I had 5. Using a potion, leaving, and embarking again showed that I had 4 potions left afterwards.
I don't know what you're talking about but my consumables work. And leaving a quest tells you that you cannot get back any items you've used in a quest.

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Im trying to make an infinite hp code through gateway menu.... Inside the quest works but when i complete or when i enter in a new quest the game just freeze

Some suggestion??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/AkzulQxOgQs?si=UIe4puLCp7NoP3r7 seldom gbatemp shoutout +1