Homebrew {Request} Can someone look into the FLOG Emulator? [Updated]

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
If plutoo ain't lying (and I doubt he is), then jesus christ @Setery, unless you're saying this happened 11 days before you made this post, you got lucky with this shitpost, I can't even imagine the grin on your face when things turned out so perfect for you haha

jibbitt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But honestly what is the point of having an easter egg that only works 1 time a year?

So it would be special, and people would only see it on rare occasions. There have been similar easter eggs in games in the past (snow on Christmas, etc.).

rg

Trophies
XP
Country
you can change the date in the system settings so if this is legit (which tbh i doubt) then theoretically it can be done at anytime and its not unusual for easter eggs to be tied to specific dates halo 3 had an easter egg on the multiplayer map Valhalla that was tied to a certain date

Yes but it was about messages that appeared not about a game remake with support for motion controls...

thla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
For me they had to much work with this for it to simply be nothing and only be for some subset of people
Eh, not really, it's just looking at a date and a joy-con motion gesture, probably didn't take more than a couple of hours I'd think.

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes but it was about messages that appeared not about a game remake with support for motion controls...
I mean it's not like they'd limit it to this Golf easter egg and never use it again. An easy and nice way to get something onto the system without having to through a bunch of legal hoops of publishing and shit I imagine.

rg

Trophies
XP
Country
Eh, not really, it's just looking at a date and a joy-con motion gesture, probably didn't take more than a couple of hours I'd think.
What i mean is the game itself and the way it is hidden, they went to all the trouble to make a motion control feature on an old game, i don't see how this can be something just for 1 or 2 people or to only be used 1 time a year.

Reineke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The way that people start getting desperate for answers here, I might start selling these pretty soon:

flog2017.png

thla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
What i mean is the game itself and the way it is hidden, they went to all the trouble to make a motion control feature on an old game, i don't see how this can be something just for 1 or 2 people or to only be used 1 time a year.

I'm saying that the emulator obviously doesn't exist for the sole purpose of this Easter Egg, so it's basically something along the 3 lines of code KiiWii suggests.

Reineke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can't believe I just spent 10 minutes trying golf motions and the Iwata "DIRECTRY" gesture like a madman on different screens..
You and me both, buddy! I like that this is somehow uniting us all in a forward motion to one goal, but let's not tell anyone outside of this forum that we actually did this, okay?

Also, for the record, I set the date to 7/11, and even 2015 just to be sure. No luck still. I'm not even sure the Joycons can pick up this kind of motion; I'm pretty sure they don't register the forward-motion required for the "Directly"-gesture. Even if they could, the console can't be as precision-demanding as that for a simple easter egg, so if it really is an easter egg (and not the theory that I posted some pages ago about overheating RAM and the console calling upon the wrong menu during reboot), then it's gotta be something else.

Reactions: Shadowfied

Elgrosp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
was Iwata left-handed?
Maybe the golf gesture with the left joycon?
Or maybe left-handed position but with the right joycon?
At this point I'm ready to try anything :P

Reactions: Shadowfied

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
You and me both, buddy! I like that this is somehow uniting us all in a forward motion to one goal, but let's not tell anyone outside of this forum that we actually did this, okay?

Also, for the record, I set the date to 7/11, and even 2015 just to be sure. No luck still. I'm not even sure the Joycons can pick up this kind of motion; I'm pretty sure they don't register the forward-motion required for the "Directly"-gesture. Even if they could, the console can't be as precision-demanding as that for a simple easter egg, so if it really is an easter egg (and not the theory that I posted some pages ago about overheating RAM and the console calling upon the wrong menu during reboot), then it's gotta be something else.
Yeah, I set the year as well.

I'm pretty sure it can detect forward motion, even the Wiimote could.

Reactions: Reineke

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Video recordings of several tempers dancing and jerking around their joy-cons like lunatics that never before held a golf club have been released in plutoo's onion site!
I don't know how he achieved it, but all of them are edited to the rhythm of never gonna give you up! j/k

D

Deleted User

Video recordings of several tempers dancing and jerking around their joy-cons like lunatics that never before held a golf club have been released in plutoo's onion site!
I don't know how he achieved it, but all of them are edited to the rhythm of never gonna give you up! j/k
...i kinda want to see a bunch of us get together and make this a real video XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqw6t28P9po