[Request] Anything that lets you hack Pokemon rumble blast please!!

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Drew Turner, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Drew Turner
    OP

Drew Turner Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2015
    United States
    I'm a nub at hacking but can someone tell me why nobody has taken their time to hack this game?? I think anything that lets you edit pokemon would be amazing! Is it really that hard to make something like this?? And would anyone do this for all the dedicated players of this game?

2. Filo97

Filo97 Zelda's totally my sister! Not lying!

Oct 8, 2015
    Italy
    Hyrule Castle
    maybe they don't have time for an old game even if i will appreciate it too.

3. Drew Turner
    OP

Drew Turner Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2015
    United States
    Well, I'm an artist and would seriously pay anyone who comes up with it with some nice pendants. So there is some incentive now go out and do it!!

4. SonicRegret

SonicRegret ...

Sep 5, 2015
    United States
    Chad
  5. Osakasan

Osakasan GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 19, 2015
    C'mon now, the game gives you diamonds for everything. Why would someone want to hack it?

6. Drew Turner
    OP

Drew Turner Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2015
    United States
    Thank you, but I'm not talking about world. I just want Pokemon rumble blast. I will actually pay someone who does it through PayPal. That's how serious I am about wanting something to hack it with. I have played it for years and proceded to grind a lot of what I want and ended up with some pretty good pokes but still don't know a lot of mechanics and would LOVE the exact pokes I want.

7. Jwiz33

Jwiz33

Banned
    Jun 5, 2014
    United States
    in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
    @DaBlackDeath Way for you to earn a quick buck ;)

8. Drew Turner
    OP

Drew Turner Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2015
    United States
    Or 50$ :)

9. DaBlackDeath

DaBlackDeath .::[ lone wolf ]::.

Dec 22, 2007
    Germany
    :lol: hehe, I would feel bad to take money for something like this. But who knows :evil:
    Actually, I'm not in mood for any pokemon game because I don't like Pokemon. I think SciresM would be the man for this job.

Jwiz33 likes this.
  10. Drew Turner
    OP

Drew Turner Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2015
    United States
    It would be a commission. Apparently nobody wants to make anything badly enough so I give someone the extra motivation to make what I want. Not something to feel guilty for, in fact something to feel great about. Who ever it would be you would be making this kid happy!!
    And could you tag SciresM for me or something plz?

Last edited by Drew Turner, Oct 13, 2015