Hacking REPLY FAST!! How to send the flashme.nds via ...

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Hello! PLEASE REPLY FAST!

I would like to send the flashme.nds from a 1.NDS, to a 2.NDS! Of course I have in the 1.NDS a SC. And the 2.NDS is in the downlaod play! so i would liekt o the 2.NDS pick up the flashme.nds and run it to flash it!

Because I only have 2xSC & 1xPassKey, and thats all! These!! And I have 2 DS's. So I want to flash one!

Please help, I really appricate it!!!!

(for developers; the download station might have a help )

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Yeah just as I say!! I doesn't known why! Now I only have one chance: if I have to send the flashme.nds via the Download Play, I have to flash it, not as I say?

Anyone? I don't mind if there is a another method to flashm my DS without a PassKey, and with these things: 2DS, 1PassKey (wich is not work with the second DS-thats why I flash that)! My idea is the Download Play, ...

Oh and I think if there is an DS Download Play .nds (homebrew) file sender, or just the FlashMe send via Download Play thing!!! (oh and my flashable DS is the old one, not the Lite!)

So this could be useful for anyone though!!!

EDIT!: My new ide is the "PassCard 3 emulation" wich is in a .nds file that can be sended to the other system, so the one will boot my SC in the DS mode, and it would be capable to run the flashme.nds file!!

EDIT2: Another idea!! If there is an flashme.gba for the old DS, that would be rocks!!!

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All great ideas, but none of them will work (and trust me, they have been tried). Here is why:
DS expects data to be signed unless it already has flashme installed.

The only DS that will work with what you suggest is the one that already works with passme1/passkey - and essentially the software only exists to do so from specific PC wifi cards (and even then ONLY wifime will work with it).

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
All great ideas, but none of them will work (and trust me, they have been tried). Here is why:
DS expects data to be signed unless it already has flashme installed.

The only DS that will work with what you suggest is the one that already works with passme1/passkey - and essentially the software only exists to do so from specific PC wifi cards (and even then ONLY wifime will work with it).

Yes the WifiMe ... but I doesn't have a PC wifi card, just the WIFI Conenctor. Does it works?

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Uh, it's not good for me. But looks like in the FlashMe forum, a guy is already searched for it, as I!!!

And Its been a great idea, too (in the topic!!):

With the kiosk demos that were released you would have thought someone would have found a way to hack them and instead of sending the game it would send flashme to you DS.

Thats what I need, and that guy need!!

EDIT:
The DS's that need passkey2 or better to work DO NOT work with wifime AT ALL (unless you flashme it first).

WHAAT?? I HAVE the really old DS!!!

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
WHAAT?? I HAVE the really old DS!!!
Then use your superkey with it
wtf.gif

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
"but if you re-read what I said" earlier,

you've known that that old DS will not boot up with the SuperKey!!!!

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"but if you re-read what I said" earlier,

you've known that that old DS will not boot up with the SuperKey!!!!
which means usually (unless your DS slot is broken and nothing boots from it?):
The DS's that need passkey2 or better to work DO NOT work with wifime AT ALL (unless you flashme it first).

Look, you wanted "REPLY FAST" - Im telling you no solution like what you are looking for exists, never mind is going to exist "FAST"
laugh.gif

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
But it should works with WifiMe, just I not have anything more than the Nintendo WiFi Connector.

okay, so not FAST, but AVARAGE speed... but I think a experienced developer might have the experience to write a .nds file that is when open it, its should transfer the flashme.nds to a DS via DS Download Play. Or am I wrong about that?

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If your passkey 1 didn't work on your new DS, wifime won't either. Also, you wouldn't be able to send flashme via download play unless the receiver was flashed... funny how that works. Reprogram your passkey 1 to a passme 2 and you'll be fine.

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
BUT THE OLD DS HAS NOT BOOT UP A PASS THING!!!

AND ITs really old!! so it could be boot up anything he can receive in download play!!

Now I what to do??

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im sure if some developer actually wanted to do it, it would get done. The ability to crypt the secure area exists, but most devs already have flashed DS's or passme's and whatnot.

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
WHAT?! I? But I doesn't known anything that is DS Devepopment! So how I could have the abilities to do that thing, and what I supposed to do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc