Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
[first post
yaynds.gif
]

Has anyone had any experience with the shockbuddy dslite cases? My black ds has a couple of scratches now and a yellow dslite would look extremely cool.
I'd probably keep the original black buttons and stylus though, I really don't like those clear ones
dry.gif

shockbuddyvc4.jpg

Louse76

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
But I also hear that modchips are hard to install from some people too!

I'd get one of those but aren't they a little overpriced? I think I remember seeing them for like $30 or $35, is that right?

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
But Louse76 I forget where I saw the review for it but a guy said that he had to cut bits of rubber and put them under the L and R buttons to get to them to work. BTW the translucent one looks preety cool

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'd get one of those but aren't they a little overpriced? I think I remember seeing them for like $30 or $35, is that right?My UK supplier sells them for £19 so that sounds about right

QUOTE(The Last Spartan @ Apr 24 2007, 12:47 PM)But Louse76 I forget where I saw the review for it but a guy said that he had to cut bits of rubber and put them under the L and R buttons to get to them to work. BTW the translucent one looks preety cool
If I keep the original DS buttons it should work perfectly though, right?

Are there any other brands that you'd recommend?

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
But Louse76 I forget where I saw the review for it but a guy said that he had to cut bits of rubber and put them under the L and R buttons to get to them to work. BTW the translucent one looks preety cool
No, just no...
huh.gif
translucent electronics=uuuuugly IMHO

As far as I know, project shock are the only ones that make Lite shells, right?

becker2384

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. the only options that I have found for a case replacement is the SHOCK! case or a faulty/defective case on ebay. I've been searching a couple of forums for a modder that might have an extra with no luck.

jabran200

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got the STRAT clear one from them, the quality of the case is overall a 7/10 there are some areas that could be improved but it is a good replacement.

I must advise that i had a clear plastic snap on type protecter skin/case and it now doesn't fit so one side hinge slips out of place and may have induced some stress on the plastic but i think it should be o.k

good buy to be honest, one more thing if the L/R buttons don't fit into the metal coloumns but wiht some force do but may not last long.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvA_fNxRcw0 +1