Removing vWii hacks

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Markgasus, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Markgasus
    OP

Markgasus Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2015
    United States
    Is there a way to remove the vWii hacks that were added to my Wii U? For example, the Homebrew channel? If not, is there a way to at least hide it? Also, say I were to update in the future while having the vWii hacks, is there a chance a Wii U update could corrupt the vWii or even the entire console itself and brick it? Thanks.

2. EmceeKerser

EmceeKerser GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 3, 2014
    The fuckin' Blue Mountains brah
    Holy fuck. This question gets asked everyday. Search the forum and read the goddamn stickies. The information is all there. Stop clogging the forum with this crap.

3. Markgasus
    OP

Markgasus Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2015
    United States
    Lol. Okay. Don't have to be rude about it... Everyone I have talked to on here has been rude so far...

4. EmceeKerser

EmceeKerser GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 3, 2014
    The fuckin' Blue Mountains brah
    People are rude because they are fed up with people expecting to be spoonfed everything. Learn to research, its not hard. Read the stickies, its what theyre there for.

5. Markgasus
    OP

Markgasus Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2015
    United States
    Alright, well I'm sorry I didn't look at the stickies... Geez.

6. buda81

buda81 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Attitude doesn't not help any future request you may have. Not reading and doing the research first was your own fault. you were asking for it.

7. Markgasus
    OP

Markgasus Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2015
    United States
    Do I need to contact an admin to delete my account? I would like to. Matters well ask while you guys are still around whining about the fact I didn't look at the stickies.

EmceeKerser likes this.
  8. gunner007

gunner007 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    1. Boot HBC
    2. Launch WAD manager, remove CIOS.
    3. Boot disc exploit, launch HBC installer and choose uninstall.

No. If the vWii detects an incorrect IOS, it will fail to install the WiiU update.

hamrawk likes this.
  9. Markgasus
    OP

Markgasus Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2015
    United States
    Thank you :)

hamrawk likes this.
  10. chrisercool

chrisercool Member

Newcomer
    May 26, 2015
    So by this logic we aren't allowed to create new threads?

By creating new threads we might actually acquire some new information. If only the stickes were available, it would be a very lonely and empty forum.

And.. the OP might be new to this whole forum-concept and doesn't know where to look for his answers.

11. tswntk

tswntk GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 6, 2012
    Switzerland
    is there anything wrong about doing some researches before asking for help?
    and if you join any forum, don't you read the rules first and at least a few threads at the top (which are where the stickies are).

after reading the stickies and you still want some help, then ask.
    But don't just say nothing works. If you have read the stickies, you should at least have some ideas about how to ask. Give as much details as you can about your setup and you problem and what have you done (according to the stickies?) and what steps/things that confused you.

If you haven't done your homework, then don't complain if you got banned or no one is interested to help you.
    You should also consider the feeling of those who read the forum everyday and seen the same question being asked over and over.

EmceeKerser likes this.