OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
i just got a brand spankin' new camera for gbatemp reviews...

first thing i do is take the sticker off the front of the camera - and it leaves sticky gunk there, so that everytime i put my finger on it, i touch sticky gunk.
hate2.gif

ive tried wiping it off with a wet towel and scraping it off with a toothpick - no luck.

so how do i get the left over sticky stuff off my camera? any methods you know of?

S

scubersteve

googone is win.

test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Spray a little WD-40 on a paper towel and it comes right off.

I use this all the time for removing gunk from the security stickers on dvd cases.

jumpman17

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Westside said:
jumpman17 said:

I use this all the time for removing gunk from the security stickers on dvd cases.
...lol, that's a little dangerous. WD-40s are pretty damn dangerous as chemicals.

LOL, I don't plan on licking my DVD case like a lollipop when I'm done. But you should rub the area with water after you use the WD-40.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
jumpman17 said:
Westside said:
jumpman17 said:

...lol, that's a little dangerous. WD-40s are pretty damn dangerous as chemicals.

LOL, I don't plan on licking my DVD case like a lollipop when I'm done. But you should rub the area with water after you use the WD-40.
rofl2.gif
I was talking about the procedure silly... You can accidentally drink the chemical you know!
lecture.gif

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Westside said:
jumpman17 said:
Westside said:
jumpman17 said:

rofl2.gif
I was talking about the procedure silly... You can accidentally drink the chemical you know!
lecture.gif

That's stupid. How does one accidentally drink anything?

jumpman17

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Westside said:
jumpman17 said:
Westside said:
jumpman17 said:

rofl2.gif
lecture.gif

But...it's a spray...I guess you could mistake it for spray cheese.
rofl2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @btjunior, you act like if you were about 10