Hacking Removing Parental Lock when linked to App?

Tankz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I bought a Switch on Ebay with a parental lock, I have reported this to nintendo as I want to see if the item is stolen, and so ill try to return to the owner if I can, HOWEVER if I cant get anything from them I'm wondering If I can take control of this Switch?

This is a patched switch so I cannot RCM it, and its linked to an app, so I cant master password it.

I have access to other switches that I could put the EMMC in to and delete data etc (if that's possible?) Could I just boot another switch in to some software, format a partition and setup from scratch again?

Thanks for the input :)

Nangwan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I bought a legit Nintendo switch from Facebook. When I recieved the item it had parental lock on it. I did message the people I got it from but was impatient. I decided to contact Nintendo and they unlocked the switch for me. Nintendo would be your best bet. They should walk you through some steps which generates a code they use this to remove parental lock.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)