Hacking removing .nds Help

LUGiA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ii noticed in one of D300's Videos he removed the .nds file extension. How do u do this with out damaging the file

I turned Hide file extension off but the files where still just .nds rather then .nds.nds

Axel-MaV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You want hide the .nds extension in M3 Sakura?
Press "Start" and select "GUI Settings", then mark "Hide filename extensions."

It's working only for "2 Line Mode"
wink.gif

liipod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
MadPerson said:
Ii noticed in one of D300's Videos he removed the .nds file extension. How do u do this with out damaging the file

I turned Hide file extension off but the files where still just .nds rather then .nds.nds

I think your game(s) is named like that ROMNAME.NDS.NDS, so when you check hide file extensions it really hide the extension and the second .nds included the name.

you just have to rename your rom(s),by removing one of the .nds

LUGiA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
liipod said:
MadPerson said:

I think your game(s) is named like that ROMNAME.NDS.NDS, so when you check hide file extensions it really hide the extension and the second .nds included the name.

you just have to rename your rom(s),by removing one of the .nds

that the thing it wast showing up as ROMNAME.NDS.NDS only ROMNAME.NDS when i did show hidden file extension

but now sorted by doing it in sakura...

eureca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you still want to know what I think you are asking. To remove the extension from any file on your computer if you are using windows first you have t make it show the file extension.

Go to any folder on your computer or just go to my computer from the start menu. Then on the toolbar on top click on tools then folder options from the drop down list. Then click on view from the top of this menu then on the list look for "Hide extensions for known file types" and make sure its not checked on and press ok to save these settings.

That should allow you to change and remove file extensions on windows.

LUGiA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
eureca said:
If you still want to know what I think you are asking. To remove the extension from any file on your computer if you are using windows first you have t make it show the file extension.

Go to any folder on your computer or just go to my computer from the start menu. Then on the toolbar on top click on tools then folder options from the drop down list. Then click on view from the top of this menu then on the list look for "Hide extensions for known file types" and make sure its not checked on and press ok to save these settings.

That should allow you to change and remove file extensions on windows.

m8 if you read my u would know that i know how to show hidden extensions

i am saying that the extension wasnt .nds.nds like it should have been

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock