Lazy Person
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off

I KNOW YOU CAN"T RECORD AUDIO FROM USB
My issue is that I can record audio and video seperately but as soon as I plug in usb, all sound that goes into my line in jack just mutes. I have no idea why. The sound reappears as soon as I unplug the USB cable. I can also still use headphones. Its just that my computer won't accept psp audio from line in. I can get sound from other devices just fine still.

Any ideas?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Check Sound>Recording Devices and see what's enabled and disabled.

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything is enabled. I am plugging it into the mic jack and everything. I even tried using a Y cable to split the sound into both line in AND mic. The sound works fine and can be recorded just fine but as soon as I plug the USB into my PSP, the sound just goes very low, almost to nothing. (I found out its still there but the volume goes so low you can't hear anything). Headphones and stuff still work fine. That same jack can still pick up audio from other devices.

If I turn up my PSP's volume to the maximum, I just get a ton of static and can barely hear any game sounds.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
If your mic/line-in works just fine for other devices but for some reason won't on your PSP, then you might wanna check if your PSP can still do headphones as it might be the PSP's headset port.

If not, you might also wanna check if you can change volumes separately per application from the volume icon on the tray. It might be that for some reason, the app volume for RJL goes on low as soon as the app kicks in (receives video stream). I know I can separately lower its volume, because when I first tried RJL, my audio was literally shrieking this pulsating noise and I had to mute it. When I later tried having audio jacked in, I wasn't getting any sounds. But then I remembered that I muted it, and went back to turn it on. It was also blaring because my audio software is amplifying it by 30 decibels, so I had to reduce amplification.

But now it's all working fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn