Gaming Remember Chrono Trigger-esque game for GBA?

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
That sounds serious, coming from you... Any proof/examples?
Also remember when there was a project to translate the GBA Mother3 title?
That would've been cool.

There still is: http://www.mother3.org/
sadly, I do have some evidence:
example1.png

example2.png

example3.png

but who knows, maybe by the time they release it, they won't be using stolen graphics anymore
unsure.gif

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm glad it's not Project Exile you are talking about... I don't want to stop loving that game!
wub.gif
As for Chrono Twins, I don't know a thing about it... but if it gets released with that stuff in it, they should be sued. They probably could be sued over the released screenshots already but that would be a bit too much.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
oh that was chrono twin.. I talked about project Exile... though.. The last "evidence" is pushing it... I mean, that's a generic pillar... go look at the greek ones from many years ago... and they don't fit EXACTLY... the "bumps" are not the same... but... the rest is stoleage!

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
oh that was chrono twin.. I talked about project Exile... though.. The last "evidence" is pushing it... I mean, that's a generic pillar... go look at the greek ones from many years ago... and they don't fit EXACTLY... the "bumps" are not the same... but... the rest is stoleage!
I've never seen an actual pillar like that... It's not a common thing and I think it's safe to assume that they were "inspired" by it.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

I've never seen an actual pillar like that... It's not a common thing and I think it's safe to assume that they were "inspired" by it.

Rome.

http://caleb.wabash.edu/asiaminor/rome/Economy/econhome.htm

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Rome.

http://caleb.wabash.edu/asiaminor/rome/Economy/econhome.htm
Well, the thin pillars look like that. The thick pillars have the distinct feature of the middle "line" being quite a bit thicker than the others and I don't remember seing that anywhere before.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: @Xdqwerty any tips?