Hacking Reliable Canadian Online site with M3Lites and R4?

charleskimble

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've come across a small problem ordering my products online.

I'm looking to buy an R4 and an M3Lite, and I live in Canada, but I think I'm totally out of options.

Gamersection.ca is perfect, it has everything in stock, and the M3Lite comes with the GBA case that I need. But I can't pay with Paypal because for some reason, Paypal has put a permanent lock on my creditcard. I tried contacting PayPal, but to no avail, and apparently it happens to a lot of people (search paypal permanent lock on google and read their horror stories)

Kicktrading.ca has the M3Lites I want, but doesn't carry M3Simply or R4s.

Realhotstuff.com is out of stock on M3Lites.

Consolesource has R4 and M3Lite that I want, but their M3Lite package doesn't come with the GBA case that I need.

Foundmy.com doesn't carry M3Lites.

Jandaman.com doesn't carry anything!

Sky2k.com sounds like it's either ripping people off, or they're really out of stock. And their M3Lite package doesn't come with GBA case. It's a shame though because they have really good prices.

So, anyone else have any other suggestions? I'm kinda reluctant to order from 2 different sites, but it looks like I might not have any other choice. Thanks for any help!

chigro

Trophies
XP
Country
Try http://www.divineo.com

it's a worldwide company and they have a shop in montreal. no duties! good prices! very reliable! quick turnaround! although their stock of simply/r4 is depleted at the moment, they do have m3 lites.

good luck!

dishme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, you can create a paypal account that links to your bank acount, that takes about 2 days.. then you could order for gamersection ... I ordered it wednesday, and it showed up thursday. They have stock, and I really liked that you could msn them. The other sites did not have stock, and did not answer my questions as promply as gamesection...

Cheers,
~D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.