XP
Country
Yay Picross in English
biggrin.gif

Jap saves dont work on this on tho
frown.gif

EDIT:Â Yes they doÂ
grog.gif
Still showed me the tutorial when I first booted it tho.

Just been playing Picross, really addictive little game. Quite surprised tbh.
smile.gif

Nice avatar btw.
smile.gif
You from Newcastle, or do you just like Brown Ale?
wink.gif

Correct on both counts
biggrin.gif

chicken64

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

cyklo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Quick question - what release list are these numbers from? It looks like pocketheaven have gone out of sync by 1 starting with this batch.

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe I've waited forever for the Puzzle Quest (E) and it only has English as a language. I thought all EU releases had other languages
frown.gif

Sometimes the Euro games may not seem to have multiple languages, but instead load the language determined by your NDS Firmware. For example: Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses and Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2007 both do this. I'm not sure if Puzzle Quest is that way or is indeed English only.

Some Euro games are indeed English only, some only pretend to be.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
The (J) save for Picross is a bit messed up for the (E) release. It switches the progress of normal and free modes. So, if you had everything open in normal, but only the first 4 in free, when you use the (J) save, normal will only have 4, yet free will have everything open. All the puzzles will still be solved, too, but it seems you'll have to play them again to make the game "remember" that you did, and open the rest of the levels. All other progress will be there too, like unlocked daily picross modes, and downloaded packs. I've tried a bunch of things, but I can't get the save to convert properly.

Seems fine to me, did a puzzle, switched it off and on again and it said something about fixing the save cos it had become corrupted. After that it was fine and all my progress was same as before.

Vinpire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you run Tennis Masters thru my NDS Header viewer there doesn't appear to be any filesystem with it. I had someone contact me about this a few days back, they dumped the cart last week and tried it on their equipment only to find it didn't work, when they tried to extract the files and found there weren't any they asked me to check out my header view to see if that was the issue... Checked it over a few times and nothing seemed to be outta place, i guess it's just a weird rom.

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
The (J) save for Picross is a bit messed up for the (E) release. It switches the progress of normal and free modes. So, if you had everything open in normal, but only the first 4 in free, when you use the (J) save, normal will only have 4, yet free will have everything open. All the puzzles will still be solved, too, but it seems you'll have to play them again to make the game "remember" that you did, and open the rest of the levels. All other progress will be there too, like unlocked daily picross modes, and downloaded packs. I've tried a bunch of things, but I can't get the save to convert properly.

Seems fine to me, did a puzzle, switched it off and on again and it said something about fixing the save cos it had become corrupted. After that it was fine and all my progress was same as before.

Weird, I've done about 20 puzzles, and it never did that. I'm just playing through all of them over again.

go185

Trophies
XP
Country
If you run Tennis Masters thru my NDS Header viewer there doesn't appear to be any filesystem with it. I had someone contact me about this a few days back, they dumped the cart last week and tried it on their equipment only to find it didn't work, when they tried to extract the files and found there weren't any they asked me to check out my header view to see if that was the issue... Checked it over a few times and nothing seemed to be outta place, i guess it's just a weird rom.

I found that trimming the rom causes it not to work on a flashcart and it cannot be opened in ndsheader. Its best not to trim this rom
frown.gif

gab10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
i like Platinum Sudoku
the system is second convenience that i have used
the most convenience sudoku system is in brain age
if the custom sudoku can save more than one sudoku, that will be perfect

Ad_Enuff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not that I want to cause a flame war or dis SirVG the dumper of this cart (Tennis Masters (EU), but he has been known to make BAD dumps in the past.....remember:-

Dogz (US)
Chicken Little - Ace in Action (US)

Just a thought thats lurking at the back of my mind thats all......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/d9wnSq_aP-0?si=T9bdloMD2dGzvnbf