Gaming Releases #1061 onwards

poloman

Trophies
XP
Country
someone posted a handy guide a while back - got it printed out on my desk waiting for the day it comes out in english. and today, my friends, is that day!!!

spokenrope

c7
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
let me see if i can find it

edit: here we go : http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=43081&hl=picross

Ah, thanks. Written by theiveslikeus, also. That guy helps people out like it's his job.
wub.gif

scoozer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That Tennis Masters Game doesnt works for me either! That really strange, somebody any idea why? I tried trimmed and untrimmed... both dont work and output that cardread failure.

sxk751

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Tennis Masters Game also does not work with SC miniSD (Black screen). I tried different combinations to patch the game but not success. Any suggest??

Note: It is working now. Check on page 3 for setting and Thank to Sir VG
smile.gif

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got mine from the newsgroups.... SirVG can you check the post to see if the post is the correct one ( A.B.N.D newsgroup ), only you would really know for sure as it was your dump. Thanks

scoozer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I got mine from the newsgroups.... SirVG can you check the post to see if the post is the correct one ( A.B.N.D newsgroup ), only you would really know for sure as it was your dump. Thanks

Its not a bad dump, it works on the M3, which can only mean that it the flash carts that are at fault.

So what do you mean by M3? You mean M3Perfect...blabla or M3Simply? Because if it works on M3Simply its very strange because i thought M3Simply and R4 are same Products and only the Shell (and of course FW) is different.

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Get yourself a program to check the CRC32 and/or MD5 and/or SH-1. We include those with all our releases so you know you got the official file, and not something that's hacked.

For anybody using the SuperCard, this is what somebody at GBARL posted for their settings, though granted since I can't read italian, I'm not sure if it "worked". I don't have any way to test the M3 Simply, R4, Super Card, or any other card outside of the M3 Perfect, unless somebody wants to send me those cards for free (just leave them in the park and I'll pick them up later).

tennislt8.jpg

sxk751

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thank you Sir VG
bow.gif
It is work on my SC miniSD now. It is my bad that I have not check "Enable DMA mode"...I guess there are more things I have to learn or I just have to do more research next time
smile.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With Tennis Masters on my R4 I get, "Cannot read data. Turn off power and reinsert the Game Card" after creating the .sav file.

Possibly, someone with a working version on a different card that has saved the game at least once once can help. Post the .sav file and I'll convert it to an R4 save and see if that works.

Actually.....I have an SCminiSD....I'll try it myself.....will report back if it works......

EDIT: Well, it works fine on my SCminiSD using the settings listed in the reply above with the descriptive pics, but the .sav still doesn't acknowledge on an R4. Before you ask, yes, I converted the save for the R4. No go. I figure the R4 team will either make a fix available soon, or the game will NEVER work on it without some kind of hack or something.

As it is, I'll just play it on the SCminiSD for now......it's not a bad game.....for tennis.

Time to go whine to the R4 team.
wahbulance.gif

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
With Tennis Masters on my R4 I get, "Cannot read data. Turn off power and reinsert the Game Card."

Possibly, someone with a working version on a different card that has saved the game at least once once can help.  Post the .sav file and I'll convert it to an R4 save and see if that works.

Actually.....I have an SCminiSD....I'll try it myself.....will report back if it works......

I've already tried that, and it doesn't work.

You all are going to have to face facts... the R4 is only fit for the bin now that Tennis Masters doesnt work on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: wait...my gbatemp acc is almost 10 yrs old lmao