Gaming Releases #1061 onwards

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Those games that have the (I) tag.....what are those, Italian?

indeed... i think :S

Yes, (I) tags indicate Italian releases. (F) is French, (S) is Spanish, (G) is German, and many more fine letters await!
wacko.gif

rest0re

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I've been on since pretty much the start.  Back then it was expensive and a big fat pain in the rear to play games.  You had to have that big fat PassKey (or MagicKey, since I used NeoFlash) sticking out too.  And trying to find the ROMs was a lot harder then too.

It's cool to have watched the DS scene evolve like it has.  And it's cool to be involved in it too.
from the start? what two years ago. lol you could find roms from irc all the time so what have you been smoking SIR VG
cry.gif

edit: sorry dont meant to be offensive but roms were always easy to find becoz fserves lol
wacko.gif

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was never into IRC. Still am not really into it.

But now you don't have to be to get ROMs. You can find them on tons of websites. It's considerably easier for the average joe to get them.

And yes, the DS scene hasn't been around long, but look how much it's changed in such a short time.

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Yeh irc sux, too much elitist bullshite, I feel sorry for new irc users, I can remember exactly how dauting using irc was at first for me.

Advice for new users.. wear a thick skin
smile.gif
, and try not to ask questions and allow yourself time to get familiar with the enviroment.

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If a game from the Netherlands released is it going to have a D for Dutch. That would be cool

No, it gets an NL marking.

CODE................: COUNTRY CODES ::...............
: :\
: (1) Japan & Korea (4) USA & BrazilNTSC :\
: (A) Australia (J) Japan :\
: (B) non USA (Genesis) (K) Korea :\
: (C) China (NL) Netherlands :\
: (E) Europe (PD) Public Domain :\
: (F) France (S) Spain :\
: (F) World (Genesis) :\
: (FC) French Canadian (SW) Sweden :\
: (FN) Finland (U) USA :\
: (G) Germany (UK) England :\
: (GR) Greece (Unk) Unknown Country :\
: (HK) Hong Kong (I) Italy :\
: (H) Holland (Unl) Unlicensed :\

From No-Intro

mr_blonde_88

Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
Yeh irc sux, too much elitist bullshite, I feel sorry for new irc users, I can remember exactly how dauting using irc was at first for me.

Advice for new users.. wear a thick skin
smile.gif
, and try not to ask questions and allow yourself time to get familiar with the enviroment.

haha, yeah, i can remember asking how the triggers worked etc, and all i got was n00b and shit
And then there's the muppet em0rox, who takes pleasure in purposly not helping
cough*TWAT*cough

But IRC is perdy easy to get use to once you've attempted it a few times... as long as you don't get banned for trigger spamming :S

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
The (J) save for Picross is a bit messed up for the (E) release. It switches the progress of normal and free modes. So, if you had everything open in normal, but only the first 4 in free, when you use the (J) save, normal will only have 4, yet free will have everything open. All the puzzles will still be solved, too, but it seems you'll have to play them again to make the game "remember" that you did, and open the rest of the levels. All other progress will be there too, like unlocked daily picross modes, and downloaded packs. I've tried a bunch of things, but I can't get the save to convert properly.

Seems fine to me, did a puzzle, switched it off and on again and it said something about fixing the save cos it had become corrupted. After that it was fine and all my progress was same as before.

Weird, I've done about 20 puzzles, and it never did that. I'm just playing through all of them over again.

Dammit, now I see what you mean, didn't realise there were more than 4 normal stages! So if you go through and do them again does it unlock 5 onwards or am I wasting my time and I should just delete my save?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool