
This might me a stupid question but, how do you download the rom?
So... How do I download it?Obviously that is not allowed. Roms are not allowed to be linked here. Besides, in the OP post are hints enough!
So... How do I download it?
sorry if I sound stupid... I'm new here...lol
3DS Release (EUR) : Bravely_Default_Uncensored_EUR_3DS_Asia81.rar
3DS Release (USA) : Bravely_Default_Uncensored_USA_3DS_Asia81.rar
CIA Release (EUR) : Bravely_Default_Uncensored_EUR_CIA_Asia81.rar
CIA Release (USA) : Bravely_Default_Uncensored_USA_CIA_Asia81.rar
LayeredFS Release (EUR) : Bravely_Default_Uncensored_EUR_LayeredFS_Asia81.rar
LayeredFS Release (USA) : Bravely_Default_Uncensored_USA_LayeredFS_Asia81.rar
Mini Release (EUR) : Bravely_Default_Uncensored_EUR_MINI_Asia81.rar
Mini Release (USA) : Bravely_Default_Uncensored_USA_MINI_Asia81.rar
################
#That "Chaos" site#
################
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3DS Release (EUR) : Bravely_Second_Uncensored_EUR_3DS_Asia81.rar
3DS Release (USA) : Bravely_Second_Uncensored_USA_3DS_Asia81.rar
CIA Release (EUR) : Bravely_Second_Uncensored_EUR_CIA_Asia81.rar
CIA Release (USA) : Bravely_Second_Uncensored_USA_CIA_Asia81.rar
LayeredFS Release (EUR) : Bravely_Second_Uncensored_EUR_LayeredFS_Asia81.rar
LayeredFS Release (USA) : Bravely_Second_Uncensored_USA_LayeredFS_Asia81.rar
Mini Release (EUR) : Bravely_Second_Uncensored_EUR_MINI_Asia81.rar
Mini Release (USA) : Bravely_Second_Uncensored_USA_MINI_Asia81.rar
################
#That "Chaos" site#
################
So I forgot this game and decensor existed, but I remembered downloading them a while ago.
I downloaded the Bravely Default one on March 15, 2016 and the Bravely Second one on September 4, 2016.
According to the text files.
Bravely Default:
Released: 06/28/2015
Updated: 02/17/2016
Bravely Second:
Released: 03/04/2016
Updated: 04/17/2016
Has there been any updates since then? I want to make sure I have the latest ones.
If so, then that'll save me the hassle of redownloading. From what I understand is that "Chaos" site has been down since November 2017.

We can't share wares here, try googling for itStill any usable link ? to a already patched donwload cia ?
Aready did , but i got a error instaling the cias, something on the end of instaling, first time i go ta error like this. anytime i post a pic of the error.We can't share wares here, try googling for it
Ignore me my bad....We can't share wares here, try googling for it
Can you pm me to please? And maybe direct me to bravely default "restored" rom?Sure, I have regular residential internet so the upload is gonna take a while. I'll PM you a link once it's ready.
A quick question regarding Bravely Second. Does it include the DLC purchasable on the E-shop?
But does the mod contain whatever is in the US DLC for Bravely Second?



