1447239613-2.png

Reactions: duwen

johan23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
All those hacking and things left me confuse. I am pretty new at all those 3ds cfw and hacking. Basically I wanna know if it is possible to went online with this decensored version on gateway flash cart?
Thanks

johan23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Yeah, you just need to patch your rom with a header, or use the cia

So if i use the CIA on my gateway 3ds, i don't have to do anything else (patching,etc) for the online to works? I just want to use the update data to get a villager since it was impossible to get street pass here. Thanks a lot

torchick11

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks to @duwen I got it all working! The only outfit I can see changed is edea's bravo bikini and the vampire jobs? How am I supposed to get some of the other ones, like edea's PCF1C09 or tiz's PCM1C06 costumes? I seriously do not know how to get the other costumes to show at all...

Home_Rowed

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'll be upping the Hans version I 'distilled' from Asia81's EUR CIA to that iso place at some point today... unless anyone else beats me to it ;)

edit

It's up!

Thank you so much. Unfortunately it doesn't work with the USA version after renaming all the files and references from 000FC600 to 000FC500 as mentioned on the other site. As well as changing 00040000000FC600 to 00040000000FC500. I'm using the USA cartrige version of Bravely Default on old 3DS v9.5 via Ninjhax v2.5. I did also change the clock and region values.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you so much. Unfortunately it doesn't work with the USA version after renaming all the files and references from 000FC600 to 000FC500 as mentioned on the other site. As well as changing 00040000000FC600 to 00040000000FC500. I'm using the USA cartrige version of Bravely Default on old 3DS v9.5 via Ninjhax v2.5. I did also change the clock and region values.
Thanks for the info - and I'm sorry it doesn't work for you. I'll update the OP over at that site later today.
I wasn't sure if it would work with the USA version, but I thought it might; I created a Hans version of the Persona Q Undub (that was hacked into the USA rom) and that worked fine with the EUR rom - kind of thought the same would be true for this.
Have you tried to launch it directly from Hans without using the shortcut? (Delete all the files except for 000FC500.romfs before you try)

jaksy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for sure, but not today
Updated with new links and a new beautiful banner <3
I'm quite glad I picked up the release just before this change.

If you're going to customize the banner and logo might I suggest something a little less..provocative?
I'm using this uncensored released because I don't like the idea of having to deal with cut content in my gaming experience, not because I want my game to be more sexually charged.

The implication of seeing a game titled UNCENSORED XXX makes me feel I'm playing something dirty like Skyrim with a bunch of sexmods installed, and gives a falsely negative impression to anyone stumbling upon the file on your 3ds or seeing it over your shoulder.
It's just not very classy.

For that matter a shorter word like RESTORED would more easily and better fit under the words BRAVELY and DEFAULT as it is closer in character length, meaning you wouldn't need to use a shortened form on the icon like XXX.

Just a suggestion and some food for thought.

Last edited by jaksy,

Home_Rowed

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info - and I'm sorry it doesn't work for you. I'll update the OP over at that site later today.
I wasn't sure if it would work with the USA version, but I thought it might; I created a Hans version of the Persona Q Undub (that was hacked into the USA rom) and that worked fine with the EUR rom - kind of thought the same would be true for this.
Have you tried to launch it directly from Hans without using the shortcut? (Delete all the files except for 000FC500.romfs before you try)

I just tried it, didn't work. I don't know how it works but maybe the USA mod uses a different romfs. What tool do you use to extract a romfs from a .3ds file, if that is how it works? Maybe I can try myself if it's pc based.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just tried it, didn't work. I don't know how it works but maybe the USA mod uses a different romfs. What tool do you use to extract a romfs from a .3ds file, if that is how it works? Maybe I can try myself if it's pc based.
I was right. No stripping is required. Download the CIA from that site, then follow these instructions, except skip the part where you strip the first 1000 bytes and just rename the RomFS file instead.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-use-rom-hacks-on-10-2-with-hans.1397737/

^ that's where I started... grab the 'pack hack' files here:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...d-3ds-roms-run-xy-oras-without-update.383055/

Xoa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Darn.. another roadblock. If you swap Agnes's bunny DLC costume with her Norende knight costume she still shows up in her knight costume on the worldmap and in events.

-edit: Removing the knight costume from the romfs entirely fixed the problem, just swapping the costumes caused issues.

Last edited by Xoa,

shinji257

Trophies
Website
www.elite-systems.org
XP
Country
United States
I made a pack and I'm compressing/uploading it now. It is based on the USA CIA and when checking the romfs it is different than the EUR version. I packed it in the same way as the other HANS release pack.

@duwen I don't have posting rights at the right place (awaiting moderator approval) so I can PM you the link when it is ready and you can post it in your thread over there. I kinda need a way to verify that it even works too. The only thing I did was make sure the game booted and it does.

BTW if for some reason the xml shortcut doesn't show up then you need to update your boot.3dsx file. It seems it was implemented in a later build than what some packs have of it.

Update: Currently the hans version I put together is locking up when entering battles so it isn't fit for release yet. It does not lockup the console though (soft reset back to launcher still works). I did upload it we won't be linking it quite yet. I'm actually working on getting together the european version to see if it does the same thing.

Last edited by shinji257,
Reactions: Home_Rowed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1