ROM Hack [Release] Yet Another Theme Application (YATA)

exelix11

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hi, i made a modified version of YATA, with several bugs fixed and some new features, so please try it and make me know what do you think about it, here is the thread:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/relase-yet-another-theme-application-plus-yata-3ds-theme-editor.393355

(I'm writing this here because it's a while that Reisyukaku doesn't update the original YATA, and of course i asked him if i could publish this version)
You're a mind reader! I just made assets to my first theme and YATA just doesn't like me. Testing your version!

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably a really stupid question... but how do i use this? i get a master folder and i unpack it and my pc wont run yata??

CrazyMaxx

Stand-User
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have do the update on Hax 2.5 and the Theme Installer from Yata+ Freeze every time after installing the Theme...
Now I try with Old Datas from the Old homebrew Launcher but every Time on every single new 3ds freeze it...

PLEASE HELP,

Firmware: 10.3.0-28E

CrazyMaxx

Stand-User
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, befor I use my old data the yata theme installer cant open the zip ( error message) after that freeze...
now with my old data the theme intsall work but after that it freeze and i must the 3ds off ( but the theme is install)...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)