Hacking [RELEASE] X-PROJECT 5.05 SELF HOST

HHFlyinG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
I know this is not the place to ask this and I hope OP doesn't mind. but this is by far the friendliest thread I come across regarding PS4. My question is
Is there any way to Uninstall game updates (not DLC) without having to delete and reinstall the whole game?
Thank you!

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know this is not the place to ask this and I hope OP doesn't mind. but this is by far the friendliest thread I come across regarding PS4. My question is
Is there any way to Uninstall game updates (not DLC) without having to delete and reinstall the whole game?
Thank you!
Yes you can do this with the 'Remote PKG Installer Method'
You can do it by command prompt but an easier method is to use Pink1's PKG_Linker.
https://github.com/pink1stools/PS4_PKG_Linker/releases.

Once you have that setup and working you can just install or uninstall a game update.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: Leeful and Mr_Lucky

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure why but 1.5.5 started shutting down for me when trying to start a game after loading hen, I haven't used the ps4 much in the last few months though & I can't remember how many times I will have used it since upgrading. I went back to (I think) 1.5.2 and it's fine.

Any suggestions?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure why but 1.5.5 started shutting down for me when trying to start a game after loading hen, I haven't used the ps4 much in the last few months though & I can't remember how many times I will have used it since upgrading. I went back to (I think) 1.5.2 and it's fine.

Any suggestions?

Did you cache the host?
(This is required)

Which HEN did you load when it shut down?

Try reboot the console (again) after its come back up from a kernel panic, then wait for 30 seconds before loading the web browser or running anything; then run hen 1.8+VR (my weapon of choice).

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey man, @KiiWii

I read the new this morning about new Hen v2.0 for PS4, will it be on upcoming 1.5.6 xproject? or next rls?

Yeah will definitely make it to the next release.

We have had a lot going on recently and really need to synchronise to get a release ready. @Leeful has had terrible computer issues,and I have had a lot going on IRL including finally getting a job (yay: money, boo: time).

Imho HEN 2.0 is not the be-all-and-end-all yet, so even including it is not a critical upgrade. Hen 1.8+VR does exactly the same, but HEN 2.0 tries to fix rest mode. It’s not 100% perfect.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...