Hacking [RELEASE] X-PROJECT 5.05 SELF HOST

ThugDang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
now i can cache it BUT the caching progress just runs for a few seconds then it says cache installed, but then i can't access it in offline mode

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
now i can cache it BUT the caching progress just runs for a few seconds then it says cache installed, but then i can't access it in offline mode

@Leeful and I both tested these yesterday, they work fine now.

If it’s running for a few second from an online host it’s wrong, x-project takes about 4-5 mins to install. Caching in browser means it’s not cached in userguide.

If caching from ESP, it will take under a minute, and will only work from browser if you add “index.html” to the cached url, but will work from userguide fine.

Reactions: ThugDang and Leeful

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i can't cache it. is there anyone can do it?

I don’t understand why you can’t. I have it cached right now.

Make sure you have the latest version for regular (fixed) if hosting normally, esp version also caches fine.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@KiiWii @Leeful

Could one of you please pm me regarding modifications of your great project

TIA

Check your Pm’s

Reactions: 3rr0r-404

bluntman420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can confirm the latest version is working perfectly. Using miniweb to host. I extracted the xproject folder into htdocs. Than i went to http://192.168.0.141:8000. This loads the xproject page. I than cached it and was having problems getting it to load offline. But just as suggested when i added index.html to the end of the address it works perfectly. Thanks! So the address i had to use in my case when internet is turned off was "http://192.168.0.141:8000/index.html"

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can confirm the latest version is working perfectly. Using miniweb to host. I extracted the xproject folder into htdocs. Than i went to http://192.168.0.141:8000. This loads the xproject page. I than cached it and was having problems getting it to load offline. But just as suggested when i added index.html to the end of the address it works perfectly. Thanks! So the address i had to use in my case when internet is turned off was "http://192.168.0.141:8000/index.html"

Thank for confirming, a few people over at Psxhax also claim it’s not caching, but more people than not are proving it does :)

ItsmeAJ

Trophies
XP
Country
@KiiWii: Do you know how to restore Trophies with Stooged DB BackUp via Restore Backup option on x project ESP edition ?

I just replaced my Pro internal HDD with 500GB SSD, before that I used Stooged DB Backup to USB0 that contains trophies data. I also used PS4 backup function that created backup of profile/save/theme to USB0 as well. So I had 2 backups, one was from ps4 internal backup feature and one was from stooged db backup payload.

After replacing SSD, I went to x project esp and ran Stooged DB Restore payload to restore from usb0 but it didn't do anything. Then I had to restore with ps4 's restore feature, it restored my profile and game saves as well but not trophies.

One again I tried Stooged DB Restore payload, it said "done" but trophies didn't show up. This time I had to connect PS4 to lan and ran ftp payload with al azif pc host, then used filezilla to copy trophies data ("home" and "trophy" folder within "user" folder) from stooged backups on usb0 and overwrote them over ps4 current internal ssd. Then I restarted PS4 and now Trophies showed up as I want.

So is there any method to restore Trophies data without using ftp method above ? And what does Stooged DB Restore payload really do ? Why Stooged DB Backup payload can backup trophies to usb but DB Restore payload couldnt restore trophies from that backup ?

Last edited by ItsmeAJ,

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@ItsmeAJ afaik the reason you have to FTP in for trophies is due to the directory structure and naming: the folder has a different name after the hdd is replaced. It’s the way the PS4 encrypts the hdd is different every time, so you have to add trophies back manually.

The directories are:
user/home/xxxxxxxx/trophy
and
user/trophy

the xxxxxxxx they came from changed when you installed a new drive.

The other DB files are stored in non personalised folders, so theyre generic to back up and restore.

Last edited by KiiWii,
Reactions: ItsmeAJ

ItsmeAJ

Trophies
XP
Country
@ItsmeAJ afaik the reason you have to FTP in for trophies is due to the directory structure and naming: the folder has a different name after the hdd is replaced. It’s the way the PS4 encrypts the hdd is different every time, so you have to add trophies back manually.

The directories are:
user/home/xxxxxxxx/trophy
and
user/trophy

the xxxxxxxx they came from changed when you installed a new drive.

The other DB files are stored in non personalised folders, so theyre generic to back up and restore.
Thanks for explanation, I got it now.

Reactions: KiiWii

ThugDang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Thank for confirming, a few people over at Psxhax also claim it’s not caching, but more people than not are proving it does :)
after added /index.html it works perfectly. thank you very much
because the first 1.5.2 version had error caching, then the fixed version ran caching progress just for a few seconds so i thought it doesn't work (and i didn't know that i need to put /index.html into the link). i have my LAN cable pluged in my ps4 so i think that's why caching progress was so fast

Last edited by ThugDang,

HHFlyinG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
I host this via pc or via android and cache successfully and it says xproject installed. All good except it doesn't work after disconnecting the host. Isn't it supposed to be cached and working properly offline such as azif method? What am I missing?! Any help would be appreciated, thank you in advance.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I host this via pc or via android and cache successfully and it says xproject installed. All good except it doesn't work after disconnecting the host. Isn't it supposed to be cached and working properly offline such as azif method? What am I missing?! Any help would be appreciated, thank you in advance.

Make sure you have 1.5.2 version, cache in either web browser or userguide (if using esp version), then once cached back out, go to settings, un-tick network connection, go back into browser or guide (depending) and it will load the page from cache.

Ensure you manually add “index.html” if caching esp version to the web browser.

Bookmark and use.

Reactions: HHFlyinG

HHFlyinG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Make sure you have 1.5.2 version, cache in either web browser or userguide (if using esp version), then once cached back out, go to settings, un-tick network connection, go back into browser or guide (depending) and it will load the page from cache.

Ensure you manually add “index.html” if caching esp version to the web browser.

Bookmark and use.
Adding the index.html part is what was missing at my part. Now it works like a charm. Thanks a bunch and happy new year!

iriez

Trophies
Website
www.xbins.org
XP
Country
United States
You can cache it.

Can I get more info on this? Does the cache stay there forever? Does this essentially mean I can set this up once, and then the ps4 will never need a external server or internet connection to load the payload again? No external wifi adapters needed?

And is there a detailed tutorial somewhere for this?

Last edited by iriez,

HHFlyinG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Can I get more info on this? Does the cache stay there forever? Does this essentially mean I can set this up once, and then the ps4 will never need a external server or internet connection to load the payload again? No external wifi adapters needed?

And is there a detailed tutorial somewhere for this?
Yes it does mean you will never need external server to run payloads again, unless you delete your browser's cache or need to update your payloads. How to do it there's several ways either via opening one of the websites that's hosting the xproject or using or using simplehttpserver app on Android or using host application on windows pc. Google is your friend..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol