United States

Agent Moose

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep true. :)
There isn't anything else to add at all now is there? I can't think of anything...
There's one thing I mentioned in a previous post that's secret. I did tell DaBlackDeath about it over skype :P

Once I find that I'm going to do what I really wanted to do: Try to find any features that are left from the japan version, or even beta features. And also do things I'm not supposed to, like I try to make it so I can wear outfits I'm not supposed to, if possible.

Last edited by Agent Moose,
Reactions: AutumnWolf

Agent Moose

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahhh. Well shucks, I really wish I could yelp you all. It's not the Save Editors fault, it's the save managers :(

anonynom

Punchyleaf
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I ask what size SD card you have? I was told that it could be since I use a 64 GB micro SD card but it wouldn't make sense that all other games work except this one

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The GUI version of the Save file editor doesn't unlock the Super Hard difficulty songs even after i got a S in one of the songs that is supposed to have a Super Hard difficulty it didn't unlock any idea why?

Agent Moose

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, I do know why...because I have no clue how to unlock it :P I've tried many different ways and can't find it. I have a feeling it will be something very simple though.

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pretty much you are supposed to get a S on these songs 1 2 Fanclub, ARIFURETA SEKAI SEIFUKU, Invisible, Matryoshka, Romeo and Cinderella and SING&SMILE

I lost my old save file so yeah according to GameFaqs you have to achieve S-rank or higher on Hard mode after viewing the end credits to unlock the super hard difficulty.

I noticed it doesn't unlock the credits when you use the unlock all songs option maybe that's the reason it won't unlock the difficulty

Last edited by AyanamiRei0,

Agent Moose

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I did try that and I still didn't unlock the song. I had beaten the Japanese version without editing my save file and still no luck. I would think that with a "perfect" save file using my editor it would unlock it once you have beaten the song on hard, but no luck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: