ROM Hack [Release][WIP] cuteNTR - Cross platform NTR streaming client

joshua_bmw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey does anyone know if this program still works and if it does can you send me the download link with an explanation on how to set it up because I have been trying to find it for a minute and the 0.3.3 version doesn't really show up as an application when I download it. Thanks in advance

Modular511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey does anyone know if this program still works and if it does can you send me the download link with an explanation on how to set it up because I have been trying to find it for a minute and the 0.3.3 version doesn't really show up as an application when I download it. Thanks in advance
Yeah I'm after this myself and been lurking, not really too interested unless it's working on windows now however...

joshua_bmw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I'm after this myself and been lurking, not really too interested unless it's working on windows now however...
Windows is a whole different thing but I know it works on that as well. You can also use snickerstream on windows but for mac this is the only one that still works form what I know. I recently factory reset my mac and the application got deleted with the reset and when I try and re download cuteNTR all it does is give me a folder with files like cutentr.specs and other stuff in it. It doesn’t really show tthe applications or anything. I’m not sure if I’m downloading the right thing or not so hopefully the operator of cuteNTR can tell me something or anyone else that knows.

Modular511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Windows is a whole different thing but I know it works on that as well. You can also use snickerstream on windows but for mac this is the only one that still works form what I know. I recently factory reset my mac and the application got deleted with the reset and when I try and re download cuteNTR all it does is give me a folder with files like cutentr.specs and other stuff in it. It doesn’t really show tthe applications or anything. I’m not sure if I’m downloading the right thing or not so hopefully the operator of cuteNTR can tell me something or anyone else that knows.
Got a link for the files in question? Maybe I can make some sense of it! I presume this uses wifi, we just got an Asus ax11000 so I'm interested in performance!

joshua_bmw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a link for the files in question? Maybe I can make some sense of it! I presume this uses wifi, we just got an Asus ax11000 so I'm interested in performance!
I found the dmg file for it as one of the people in my discord helped me out and searched up the dmg for cuteNTR on google and found it. If you want the download link I can send it. Just respond again and I will post it for any of you have accidentally deleted it like me.

Reactions: Modular511

Modular511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found the dmg file for it as one of the people in my discord helped me out and searched up the dmg for cuteNTR on google and found it. If you want the download link I can send it. Just respond again and I will post it for any of you have accidentally deleted it like me.
yeah send me all files u can to get it going plz!

inkedvinny

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

sorry to pitch in here, but coult you say more about the snickerstream? cause i tried him but i only got terrible framerate, it felt like i was playin with 20fps, its the same with you?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c