Hacking [RELEASE] UWUVCI + Injectiine

boersman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a strange issue with an inject of OOT randomizer, every time I try and open the first door in the deku tree dungeon the game crashes. Pausing is also a bit weird with textures in the background going to crazy colors, but this goes away when unpasued. The compatibility list says it is was tested with the original OOT as the base but that isn't an option in the UWUVCI AIO I'm using. So far I've tried DK64, Super mario 64 and mario golf, and encountered the same problem every time.

I haven't tried another OOT randomizer rom yet but I plan to test that and the original OOT injected into one of these games to see if I see the same issue.

Is there an easy way I can use OOT as the custom baserom to see if that fixes the issues?

Thanks for the help!

legolas119

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi
i have injected and then installed my first Nintendo 64 game (Donkey Kong 64, USA version) following this guide: https://flumpster.github.io/instructions/n64/n64.html
I'm using as base "Donkey Kong 64 EU", as suggested in some forum/discord

But know i can't create any other injected games!
I'm always using the same base, Donkey Kong 64 EU. But in the last step, when i choose WUP Installable, if i choose COPY TO SD and i select the SD card, nothing happens..it still continue to open the pop up but nothing happens
https://i.postimg.cc/g2w1PPPX/Cattura4.png

and if i choose OPEN FOLDER, in the opened folder it is present only my first injected games, Donkey Kong 64:
https://i.postimg.cc/zv04qzBW/Cattura3.png

i tried 5/6 games, but it is impossible to create any other game...:( What can i do? I also tried with a different base, using Super Mario 64 US, but i didn't solved the issue...i'm not ble to create any other game :(

many thanks for your help!

Reactions: Askayeh

Askayeh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I have the same issues , I can inject N64 ROMs and works great for several weeks , but suddenly it can not work anymore with the same issues, i tried to un-install and re-install it again but not help.
Any comments ~~~

Askayeh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I have the same issues , I can inject N64 ROMs and works great for several weeks , but suddenly it can not work anymore with the same issues, i tried to un-install and re-install it again but not help.
Any comments ~~~

i found the solution as below and worked .

The problem was with cnuspacker.exe (got the error):

The application to execute does not exist: C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp\.net\CNUSPACKER\pmz2wt4p.ukw\CNUSPACKER.dll'.

The fix in my case was to delete the directory : c:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp\.net\CNUSPACKER

The content of this folder was incomplete. The next time cnuspacker.exe is run the necessary files are automatically copied there (including CNUSPACKER.dll).

Reactions: liquidgykill

xonn

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
When I try to inject the game "Cyberbike" using the program, the process is completed (apparently without problems) but no file is generated.
Is there any way to solve this?
Thanks

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

AcuteBulbasaurappears

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Heyo,
I'm trying to inject Mega Man 64 but this keeps coming up!

"Injection Failed due to wrong BitDepth, please check if your
Files are in a different bitdepth than 32bit or 24bit"

Do you know what to do? :unsure:

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    7.7 KB · Views: 126
Last edited by AcuteBulbasaurappears,

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Heyo,
I'm trying to inject Mega Man 64 but this keeps coming up!

"Injection Failed due to wrong BitDepth, please check if your
Files are in a different bitdepth than 32bit or 24bit"

Do you know what to do? :unsure:
issue with the image files, please select other files (if it's using the files when it asks wanna use the files, say no)

skroops

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to hack the NDS emulator to allow for additional screen modes like "Bottom screen on TV" (for game like Castlevania DS where all the action is on bottom and minimal touch input) and "Fill screen" (for the horizontal modes like 'touch screen focus' to actually fill the screen ), a full screen and equal horizontal side-by-side mode ,etc? Also possible to add the ability to use Wii U gamepad or other controllers?

Last edited by skroops,

WiiU_user

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Check this out.
Would it be possible to hack the NDS emulator to allow for additional screen modes like "Bottom screen on TV" (for game like Castlevania DS where all the action is on bottom and minimal touch input) and "Fill screen" (for the horizontal modes like 'touch screen focus' to actually fill the screen ), a full screen and equal horizontal side-by-side mode ,etc? Also possible to add the ability to use Wii U gamepad or other controllers?

• Love
Reactions: skroops

liquidgykill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
i found the solution as below and worked .

The problem was with cnuspacker.exe (got the error):

The application to execute does not exist: C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp\.net\CNUSPACKER\pmz2wt4p.ukw\CNUSPACKER.dll'.

The fix in my case was to delete the directory : c:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp\.net\CNUSPACKER

The content of this folder was incomplete. The next time cnuspacker.exe is run the necessary files are automatically copied there (including CNUSPACKER.dll).
I am not tech savy and this exact thing was driving crazy, I uninstalled and installed everything again with no result.
This issue doesnt gave any warning and unlike you I was not able to know what was going on. Everything seemed to work yet no game was in the injectedGames folder, it was all empty.
THANK YOU, I was about to desist.

KeinesR

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Is there any way to convert multiple titles at once? maybe an ad to queue button or something? i want to convert a lot of games but 1 by 1 takes forever

Reactions: tmp64

Mcbeard19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has already been answered but can I use the same base game for several different games or will that cause problems?

tedwards75

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As soon as you hit download right? If yes, do you have java installed, if no, theres the issue
I just installed Java and it’s still saying “unhandled exception occurred” when trying to download base game….any idea why it’s still doing this?

skroops

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes this adds 47 new NDS scaling options. This is sweet, exactly what I wanted. Only bummer was the new inject killed my save.

To get this working with UWUVCI,
1. download the zip file from that link
2. Make sure you have a base game downloaded, or open UWUVCI and download a base game
3. Extract the downloaded archive to [User Dir]\Documents\UWUVCI AIO\bin\BaseGames\[Base Game)
4. Now any WUP installable inject you make with that base game will have a variety of new NDS scaling options
5. To undo this, just use UWUVCI to redownload the base game

By the way I think this could easily be added to UWUVCI program as an option when injecting NDS to make it automatic

Reactions: WiiU_user

Psd99

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ok first 3 times I downloaded it actually slowed my internet down then I realised I needed to install some windows components

the tool is now downloaded
and works ok causing no issues to my pc

.can one only download the games that are listed? I fancy playing golden eye the most thanks

Last edited by Psd99,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?