Hacking [RELEASE] UWUVCI + Injectiine

Smalkmus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much for this awesome tool. Does anyone know what the image sizes are for icon image, tv image, gamepad image and logo image? I'd like to avoid stretching images by providing images of the correct size.

I'm not sure if this is a correct way to go about it but I took some screen shots and just measured the dimensions in MS paint. These are for NES injects, I'm not sure if the image sizes change for different system

ICON IMAGE: 126x126
TV IMAGE: 480x270

So the icon image is square and the TV image is 16x9 if I'm looking at things correctly.

Last edited by Smalkmus,

pearlfect

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
UWUVCI has flat out stopped working for me lately, seemingly out of nowhere? It'll go through the whole injection process but there will be no files generated in the 'Injected Games' folder and trying to copy to SD will make it freeze. I've tried using the uninstaller and reinstalling multiple times with no luck.

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
UWUVCI has flat out stopped working for me lately, seemingly out of nowhere? It'll go through the whole injection process but there will be no files generated in the 'Injected Games' folder and trying to copy to SD will make it freeze. I've tried using the uninstaller and reinstalling multiple times with no luck.
in the recent few days some antivirus software decides to block a few of the tools used, maybe even breaking them (as example cnuspacker gets completly broken, thus no more outputs).

a fix would be to download this rar archive, and extract its contents to Documents/UWUVCI AIO/bin/Tools and overwrite any file it asks you to.

awesomestarthegamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I made an account to specifically ask about this huehue
I keep getting an error about the wii roms (.nkit ISO) but both my roms seem perfectly fine.
error 1.png
error 2.png

I have both net Framework 4.8 and net Core 3.1 Desktop Runtime installed.
The roms are Pokemon Battle Revolution and PokePark downloaded from READTHERULES. I nicknamed both roms to be "game" and "pikachu" in case it was sensitive to certain characters.
Help would very much be appreciated!

Edit: fixed!

Last edited by awesomestarthegamer,

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@NicoAICP Would it be possible to add Retroarch forwarder support? So we can boot RA games directly from the WiiU Menu?
Both 3DS and Switch have the ability to boot Retroarch games directly from the Home Menu.

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Great stuff! I've been hoping for the ability to do this on WiiU for years :P I hope all goes well and there's no major issues.
only thing holding me off from releasing it is the issue that people cannot return to the homemenu after starting the inject without restarting the console

Reactions: ploggy

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, whenever I tried to make a Channel it would always hang on exit :/ apparently its something to do with proc ui?
Homebrew rpx's need to be modified with proc ui changes too exit correctly.

How did you get the rom to boot automatically once you load the rom forwarder chan?

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah, whenever I tried to make a Channel it would always hang on exit :/ apparently its something to do with proc ui?
Homebrew rpx's need to be modified with proc ui changes too exit correctly.

How did you get the rom to boot automatically once you load the rom forwarder chan?
secret for now till i finish it if thats okay

Reactions: ploggy

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
secret for now till i finish it if thats okay
That's totally fine ;) as long as your working on it, thats good enough for me.

But have you looked into the ProcUI stuff? that would be your best bet in getting Retroarch to exit correctly.. but I guess it'll have to be PR'd to Retroarch.

Last edited by ploggy,

Guyjean

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to set the render scale to 2x for ds games? The program is really easy to use, but it's a pain having to manually configure it each time.

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i try to inject games of N64, SNES and NDS (i don't have tried with another) the UWUVCI show me that the inject is correct and then i choose WUP installable, when the UWUVCI show me that's complete i choose "open folder" and the folder is allways empty. I tried with several roms of the 3 VC and this happens all the time :(

I'm having the same issue with a modded (xdelta injected) GCN game. Everything I tried to inject before this showed up in the folder just fine.

EDIT: I didn't get my inject to work, but I think my cnuspacker.exe was being blocked by my AV (Defender). I disabled defender and redownloaded the tools folder and now I am hanging at the "Packing Inject - Please Wait" screen.

Last edited by Dangy,

VioletVGVilla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not super familiar with how injection tools work, but would it be possible to remove the dark filter when packing the WUP? I'm not sure how to explain what it is but this thread goes over how it works but I'm not sure if you could make a simple "don't put in this file" without corrupting the package.

Reactions: Dangy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o