ROM Hack [Release] Ultimate GBA VC Injector for 3DS

Add the feature to patch already existing GBA CIAs to modify ghosting and color options?

• Yes

Votes: 73 82.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don't care!

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magicrafter13

Trophies
Website
matthewrease.net
XP
Country
United States
Can't get this to work with Kirby and the Amazing Mirror (GBA) ROM, don't have any other ROMS I can try, just goes to black screen when I load it from the homemenu, forces me to hard reset. I've tried a couple different settings in regards to SRAM but I don't actually know which one is correct, but yeah since it always goes to black screen I don't even get an error message.

It's been a few days... any ideas from anyone?

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
is the save patch made for the pokemon games automatic yet? or do I have to pull out HxD and code the patch in myself like usual??

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if this actually gets rid of the ghosting, that'd be great.

does this grab images from some kind of release database, or do i have to look for my own images?
it grabbs the images for you but, if its a rom hack or if it doesn't recognize it, you'll have to grab images of it from google

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Did The injector recognize your ROM and load its name and settings? I ask because I have a copy on my 3DS that is working fine. I think I made it with the injector.
I tried making a inject of Yugioh the sacred cards for my cousin (which is a big fan of yugioh) and when I installed it into his 2ds, it gave the normal error screen... I remade the rom a month or two later (which is today btw) and I left it with the default settings but gave it a sleep mode patch and it still gave the same error screen...

his inject of yugioh world championship 2004 works fine without no problems...

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Asdolo, I have a personal request to make. Is there any chance you could make mgba forwarders? Its probably not something with high demand, but I would love them due to agb_firm's incompatibility with certain games' saves making it a hassle to use. If you could make forwarders that use mgba instead, that'd be awesome.

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
@Asdolo, I have a personal request to make. Is there any chance you could make mgba forwarders? Its probably not something with high demand, but I would love them due to agb_firm's incompatibility with certain games' saves making it a hassle to use. If you could make forwarders that use mgba instead, that'd be awesome.
2nd this...
pls @Asdolo hope you could make one...

Last edited by noctis90210,
Reactions: ElitePowerGamer

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have about 12 Pokemon rom hacks that aren't working for me its either 1m circuit board error or I save the game and when I start it up it says my save was deleted.
I've tried the combos with the patch and different save forms as well.

Xerlan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello,today i'm trying to convert some games with this fantastic program but for now i'm having some problems with pokemon fire red and pokemon emerald,when i save the game and return on it after closing the game i had a message of corrupting saves so i can't continue it,how can i resolve?For now i find this problem only with this game.Thank you

HitnRunTony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have about 12 Pokemon rom hacks that aren't working for me its either 1m circuit board error or I save the game and when I start it up it says my save was deleted.
I've tried the combos with the patch and different save forms as well.
Hello,today i'm trying to convert some games with this fantastic program but for now i'm having some problems with pokemon fire red and pokemon emerald,when i save the game and return on it after closing the game i had a message of corrupting saves so i can't continue it,how can i resolve?For now i find this problem only with this game.Thank you

http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-fix-all-save-problems-for-pokémon-games-vc-gba.433266/

Reactions: Xerlan

John_Titor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happens if you check the RTC button if the game isn't RTC? Also, you said to check RTC if it's R/S/E Im assuming this does not include FR/LG, right? Or do you mean all games from that gen?

Cralex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happens if you check the RTC button if the game isn't RTC? Also, you said to check RTC if it's R/S/E Im assuming this does not include FR/LG, right? Or do you mean all games from that gen?

I don't think checking RTC would do anything bad if the game doesn't support it, but I could be wrong. Anyway, I believe that FR/LG lacked a RTC, probably because R/B/Y did as well, and they were really trying to stay close to the originals. So yes, specifically R/S/E

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock