Homebrew [Release] Ugopwn

Arnold0

Trophies
Website
arnold0.com
XP
Country
France
It does run on 1.4.5 as far as I know but only on US consoles for now. A version compatible with other regions and requiring a single paste is supposedly working but it is not released yet and we have no other news.

Meanwhile US people are having fun with a lot of new released stuff like CFW and new DSi mode homebrews.

Tweaker_Modding

Siezure Dice™
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It does run on 1.4.5 as far as I know but only on US consoles for now. A version compatible with other regions and requiring a single paste is supposedly working but it is not released yet and we have no other news.

Meanwhile US people are having fun with a lot of new released stuff like CFW and new DSi mode homebrews.
Yes and people like me from the EU are not having fun waiting

As for me i’m doing other things so i can forget about ugopwn so it comes out faster

tozevleal

Probably the last VinsCool lonk clone :P
Trophies
Website
www.tozeleal.orgfree.pt
XP
Country
Portugal
Yes and people like me from the EU are not having fun waiting

As for me i’m doing other things so i can forget about ugopwn so it comes out faster

Think positive ... when the "international ugopwn edition" comes out almost every tool is stable and safe! Since Unlaunch has been released a lot bricked DSi's has been poping up on the community forums/discord. And recently is in "more mature" state ... but still kinda not safe for the average user that doesn't have hardmod access.

From what i know Shutterbug has been busy with other projects and even life (yeah life is a thing you know ? xD) ... so i kinda preview the ETA to the next year (but its my ETA!!! Don't create hype based on me :P)

There are a lot of people waiting for this exploit... not only us the Homebrew/Cfw Comunity, but also SudoMemo Comunity that needs that exploit to unlock the SSL certificates to make every DSi able to connect to the servers. So lets wait patiently, idk if he (shutterbug) accepts donations, but i would love to help him out by giving some money.

Arnold0

Trophies
Website
arnold0.com
XP
Country
France
Why Sudomemo requires an exploit now ? I recall using it a few months ago just to see, and it only required to use a proxy in the settings. It was quite nice to browse trough flipnotes like I did years ago ._.
I actually tried it now and it doesn't work stating the service has been indefinitly closed.

Reactions: tozevleal

tozevleal

Probably the last VinsCool lonk clone :P
Trophies
Website
www.tozeleal.orgfree.pt
XP
Country
Portugal
Why Sudomemo requires an exploit now ? I recall using it a few months ago just to see, and it only required to use a proxy in the settings. It was quite nice to browse trough flipnotes like I did years ago ._.
I actually tried it now and it doesn't work stating the service has been indefinitly closed.
Exactly! Nintendo closed some servers that made trigger that message. More info here https://twitter.com/Sudomemo/status/981307849421795328

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i think since 2017 summer and nothing for non usa its dead for see ugopown to other region one day

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.