Homebrew [RELEASE] TWLTool - DSi downgrading, save injection, etc multitool

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How would I go downgrading the flashcart white list? So I can use my acekard again?

I had the scene hax since day one when it was released.

Will I have to do a hardmod?

Or a file which I can run which enable it.

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How would I go downgrading the flashcart white list? So I can use my acekard again?

I had the scene hax since day one when it was released.

Will I have to do a hardmod?

Or a file which I can run which enable it.
All the mods for the DSi right now require a hard mod, even if it's only a temporary one. You have to directly modify the NAND contents to do anything. Even if you have a Sudokuhax'd 1.4.2 console, it means nothing, as the keys are still needed to reinitialize the NAND. Beyond that, no launcher supports re-initializing the keyslots for the NAND anyway, so even if you have your keys, they're useless without a hard mod right now.

TL;DR get a hard mod.

Reactions: Flame

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Can I use a flashcard to run the biggest loser with the modified save? I am trying to use my Acekard 2i with my DSi to run the rom and modified save but it freezes at a black screen after the title screen.
No, it boots the game in ds mode which makes the payload useless.

atkfromabove

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it boots the game in ds mode which makes the payload useless.
Dang, well I will just have to wait for the raspberry pi unbricker to be updated to work for the RPi2 or get a save dongle.

Edit: Or wait for someone to create a save manager homebrew for the 3DS that works with original DS carts. I have The Biggest Loser but have no way to inject the save onto the cart.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Dang, well I will just have to wait for the raspberry pi unbricker to be updated to work for the RPi2 or get a save dongle.

Edit: Or wait for someone to create a save manager homebrew for the 3DS that works with original DS carts. I have The Biggest Loser but have no way to inject the save onto the cart.
can't you find an old DS/DSL?

atkfromabove

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, I've looked and there aren't any at my local game shops or the ones that do have them are wanting $60 for them.

Is there a way I can use SudokuHax on my 3ds to inject the save? I've tried using the inject homebrew but it tells me the wrong card is detected.

Last edited by atkfromabove,

marc00077

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Nope, I've looked and there aren't any at my local game shops or the ones that do have them are wanting $60 for them.

Is there a way I can use SudokuHax on my 3ds to inject the save? I've tried using the inject homebrew but it tells me the wrong card is detected.
Send your game to sb reputated on the scene and they'll put the save for you, but I'm not trusting that you don't know anybody that can borrow you a DS console.

atkfromabove

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone played with the 3DS features at all yet? I haven't gotten any feedback about any of them yet.

I just tried out the n3ds nandcrypt bruteforce ConsoleID. It only took about 5 minutes! Is there anyway to get the cid for the n3ds? Is the ConsoleID and CID the same thing? I was also wanting to know more about the boot2 option that it has listed. What does that do exactly?

Reactions: Jwiz33

Hiccup

Trophies
XP
Country
Can this be used to dump apps which can't be dumped with the "move to sd card using system settings then use dsi_srl_decrypt" method?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can I use this to extract a save file from a DSiWare like Four Swords Anniversary and inject it into another 3DS that has the same game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Oh God no :ohnoes:
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pineapple is the safe word?
    But you said pine apple...
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog: