Status
Not open for further replies.

SplitMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
Does it work on 11.0.0?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No, it downloads all tickets then opens the eShop.
Does it work on 11.0.0? Becouse theres no cia installer for that firmware and this method is different so i wanted to try out

W4T4R1

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Does it work on 11.0.0?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does it work on 11.0.0? Becouse theres no cia installer for that firmware and this method is different so i wanted to try out
If it's a clean 11.0 (no CFW like Luma3DS, for example) no, it won't work

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Thunder Kai

#TeamRem
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
evilest.gif
Thanx :)

Last edited by Thunder Kai,

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know it's good to have choice but is there any advantage to using this one over Freeshop other than better filtering options?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it's good to have choice but is there any advantage to using this one over Freeshop other than better filtering options?
Probably just to access eshop for downloads instead of freeshop.

Accessing freeshop is convienent but eshop is more organized and well set up as well as other things like polish?
It just install tickets on your system so you can use eshop to download the games. Nothing more. Is optional and while choices are great, is not for everyone. Sometimes you have to try these things and give them a chance and see if you like it and find any uses for it or any suggestions. :)

Maybe people like eshop cause they can hear music as they wait for downloads, or save downloads for later when they aren't using the system. Does freeshop download games in sleep mode or do you have to wait with the app open to finish? :)

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Probably just to access eshop for downloads instead of freeshop.

Accessing freeshop is convienent but eshop is more organized and well set up as well as other things like polish?
It just install tickets on your system so you can use eshop to download the games. Nothing more. Is optional and while choices are great, is not for everyone. Sometimes you have to try these things and give them a chance and see if you like it and find any uses for it or any suggestions. :)

Maybe people like eshop cause they can hear music as they wait for downloads, or save downloads for later when they aren't using the system. Does freeshop download games in sleep mode or do you have to wait with the app open to finish? :)
I like how Freeshop lets you select several games in a queue so that they're able to download and install automatically. I remember having to reinstall the Ambassador NES/GBA games and it gets annoying that once one game is finished downloading and installing, you have to choose confirm and then choose the next one. Also, US game downloads on Freeshop is nice.

Then again, it's free games so I have lost all rights to complaining.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like how Freeshop lets you select several games in a queue so that they're able to download and install automatically. I remember having to reinstall the Ambassador NES/GBA games and it gets annoying that once one game is finished downloading and installing, you have to choose confirm and then choose the next one. Also, US game downloads on Freeshop is nice.

Then again, it's free games so I have lost all rights to complaining.
Well if that how you feel then maybe this isn't something to be concerned with then. Is a choice so if you know yours already then that is good for you. :)

Eshop still has its uses like repairs, and download later so i can select all games to be downloaded, play games now and
have them download when is sleep mode and i am not playing or charging. It also shows you videos of games if available and you can check for more information. (I never found a way to scroll down for more information of the titles on freeshop.) Also instead of finding any random game based on "Google search like" results you can only find games from your region, all while hearing background music and more presentation for downloading things with the bells dropping into boxes and present wrapping. ^_^

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So like, if something cost a certain amount of money, you could install the ticket and it'd be like you paid for it, and be pending for downloading?
I still don't understand. ^^;
This allows you to "redownload" games from the official eShop application, without having actually paid for them. You have to visit the actual eShop page, as they won't show up in the redownload list. The list of titles is restricted to what the community has so far provided, which you can find here: http://3ds.jdbye.com/?details=

MochaMilk

That one weird Furry Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This allows you to "redownload" games from the official eShop application, without having actually paid for them. You have to visit the actual eShop page, as they won't show up in the redownload list. The list of titles is restricted to what the community has so far provided, which you can find here: http://3ds.jdbye.com/?details=
So, by redownload, do you mean that you'd already have to have owned the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?