Homebrew [Release] Super Smash Bros. 'Project M' Wii U Edition

lasagnapapa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download Here (No longer contains copyrighted material) Super Smash Bros. Project M Wii U Edition (Builder)"
Build based off of 'PMEX: Remix 0.65b' from "Brawl Vault"

PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING!!! (ALSO READ THE 'README.TXT' FOR FULL INSTRUCTIONS!!!)
I decided to make a builder for Project M as I couldn't find a tutorial anywhere,
this will allow you to install Project M directly to your Wii U menu, including a custom banner and icon!
All you need is the original ISO for Smash Bros Brawl and then open the readme file and follow the simple instructions!
I didn't want to do all the work and then be stuck having to reinstall the whole thing if I wanted a mod, so instead, I just made a big mod pack!
This includes a very large extensive mod library, including Waluigi, Mewtwo, Sonic, and many more with many extra skins.
Everything you need will be in the folder, including detailed instructions on exactly what to do.

(If anyone has any further questions I would be happy to answer them!)

Credits to mod creators in this pack:
ALM5252, Moblin, MoeNDerrty, Zant532, szion, Afterthought, PyotrLuzhin, Sylv, Neroven with credit to PMBR, Dantarion, PhantomWings, PyotrLuzhin, Sirkura, Zigheart, Dustyy, TheGamerKidTy, KTH, Calikingz01, Placebo, Kitsu, stupidmariofan1, Theytah, Sluigi123, Puzzled, PMDT and Brawl DX Team, Mariodk, Mewtwo2000, Albafika and LJSTAR BBreon, TheEpicMVSL2,l edgerewskie, Aghanim, Taiko, Codex, Mach5Mike, Smash 3 Team, Shikamaru12, Super tails srb2 fan, Cless, HypnotizeScourge, Snoopy and iwantgames, Uncle0wnage, lasagnapapa, KingJigglypuff, BraveDragonWolf, themaziest, Dastardly, Ridleylash,and MerryShadow, wattasyo, Mario49, Izumo, Cassius17,Keeby,Zwitter Frei, Kienamaru, OmegaS3, Akeno Archer Vergil, jrush64, SiscoLink, Pik, Tormod, Chaserthewolf, Kagemaru, SouthCraft, SonicBrawler, Mephisto, MandoWolfe, Boygos, Pavlova, Mattimation, Law_Law, AkaDarkZeroRmx, ds22, Infernape, Blueyoshi005, DSX8, LJIVRESTAR, RED NiNjA, WARNING, SylveonPlaysSSB, ShinF, Cahalan, LJSTAR, Dot, Leon Exodio, GBC, jaystring, Darkon360 Lone Devil, Nibroc, secretchaos1, Albafika, DarkShadeDX, kwrk85, JoeTE, BronzeGreekGod, Boobsey, Nanobuds, marioking64DS, LinkIsAwesome117, Rage83(Xenov), AdfroMan, TheRealHeroOfWinds, Clubby, Project M Unbound Team, Brawl Minus Team, Oshtoby, SilentDo0m, StarWaffle, EternalYoshi, Notshane, QuickLava, SubZero2, Flowey Trump, Alejandro MiddleCorn, Xtreme Dragon, Armored dragon, zarx1554, AlGeorgeRomo, Byond, A Bloody Canadian, Tormod, Sandfall, E-scope12, libertyernie, Edwguard Flows, CaliburZx, v Bigsmoke, Szion Blue, Andymander, Master Leonard, and many more people, (there's a text in the folder for more credits).

Last edited by lasagnapapa, , Reason: Removed download link temporarily

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Based on the title of this thread i thought this was a project m mod for smash bros 4 wii u. Still cool though.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this basically is just a tool to patch a iso you can use to then install on wii u home menu with the Wii VC injector, right?

This is pretty nice, especially for dolphin emulator. Though I kinda been wanting to get this working with riivolution, though I never actually found a working tutorial for it. :ninja:

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I created the .iso no problem (size is about 8.89 GB), yet when I use the WiiVC injector, every time it completes, the size of the output to install on my Wii U is only like 8MB. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: I've tried injecting numerous times now with the same results. Is my iso too large at 8.89? Is that the problem? Do I have to remove the Subspace Emissary when I build the iso and then inject again? Its almost like it thinks I''m making a vWii NAND title launcher, which might explain the small file size I keep getting, but I do indeed have Wii Retail Injection clicked, not vWii nand title launcher. If OP wouldn't mind, could you just upload your install copy to that iso site? This shouldn't be giving me trouble, but it simply is.

Last edited by MikaDubbz,

lasagnapapa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I created the .iso no problem (size is about 8.89 GB), yet when I use the WiiVC injector, every time it completes, the size of the output to install on my Wii U is only like 8MB. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: I've tried injecting numerous times now with the same results. Is my iso too large at 8.89? Is that the problem? Do I have to remove the Subspace Emissary when I build the iso and then inject again? Its almost like it thinks I''m making a vWii NAND title launcher, which might explain the small file size I keep getting, but I do indeed have Wii Retail Injection clicked, not vWii nand title launcher. If OP wouldn't mind, could you just upload your install copy to that iso site? This shouldn't be giving me trouble, but it simply is.
I would but that's illegal since the rom is still a copy of Brawl.
Do you have Dolphin? Maybe try testing the iso on there first to see if it's the rom itself and not TeconMoon's Injector?

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would but that's illegal since the rom is still a copy of Brawl.
Do you have Dolphin? Maybe try testing the iso on there first to see if it's the rom itself and not TeconMoon's Injector?

Iso works, definitely not the problem.

Edit: sorry I got ahead of myself, the generated .iso or .wbfs do not actually load the game, just get a black screen.

Last edited by MikaDubbz,

lasagnapapa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Iso works, definitely not the problem.
Then it has to be an issue with TeconMoon's Injection tool. I'd suggest seeking out support from them.
The injection compiled fine for me without issue, so it must have something to do with your computer or the software.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then it has to be an issue with TeconMoon's Injection tool. I'd suggest seeking out support from them.
The injection compiled fine for me without issue, so it must have something to do with your computer or the software.

Weird, it makes other titles without issue.

lasagnapapa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One word of advise, I suggest you remove the "Wii U Common Key" info in your readme.txt file or else you can get into nasty trouble.
I thought the common key was allowed just not the game title key

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

One word of advise, I suggest you remove the "Wii U Common Key" info in your readme.txt file or else you can get into nasty trouble.
I removed it and am going to reupload it, thank you! I was completely unaware that the common key wasn't allowed!

Reactions: Foxi4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...