ROM Hack [Release] Sun & Moon Enhancer - Game Friendly NTR Plugin (No Game Breaking Cheats)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 5,165
  • Replies 23
  • Likes 6
D

Deleted User

OP
I decided to share this here only because the NTR Request thread was getting spammed pretty badly with people asking the same questions over and over again, and figured that more people would be interested in something like this as well!

This is to build upon the available plugins I've seen today. Either they all include game breaking cheats(100% catch rate, shinies etc), or only include one version of the running speed multiplier. I decided to take it into my own hands and throw together a smaller plugin for those of us who just want to speed up core gameplay a bit or change small things like remove outlines.

Cheats Included

• Instant Messages v1.0
  • No Scanning wait time on QR codes
  • No Outlines
  • Walk/Run Speed x0.5
  • Walk/Run Speed x1.0
  • Walk/Run Speed x1.5
  • Walk/Run Speed x2.0
  • Walk/Run Speed x2.5
Download

Credit to the folks over at NTR Request thread for finding most of these offsets. I simply put the puzzle pieces together to build the plugin​

Last edited by ,

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awesome plugin.
really helpful, but does the run speed make you run through wall like the demo did? I think running double the speed or so allow you to walk through walls

D

Deleted User

OP
awesome plugin.
really helpful, but does the run speed make you run through wall like the demo did? I think running double the speed or so allow you to walk through walls
It does. In some spots

Reactions: Pokem

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can any of these be turned into code sections for luma and old 3ds users?
I know no outlines is but can instant text be ported?

Reactions: m4gNifY
D

Deleted User

OP
I just pushed a small update to the OP. I added all of the various walking speeds to a spoiler.

thxcr.png

pjqhe.png

ForeverEternal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway to change how the 'B' button works?

Example, right now is hold 'B' to run. Could it be changed, so if I press 'B' once I switch from walk to run or viceversa. Or maybe add this functionality to 'L' button.

Idk what's wrong with gamefreak tbh one step forwards and 2 steps backwards.

D

Deleted User

OP

Example, right now is hold 'B' to run. Could it be changed, so if I press 'B' once I switch from walk to run or viceversa. Or maybe add this functionality to 'L' button.

Please use the NTR request thread for these questions.

Ghassen-ga

Trophies
XP
Country
when i place this into the plugin folder and run ntr 3.4 and the open inside the game nothing appears( even when i press select ?) , am i doing something wrong , i'm a noob when it comes to ntr , any help would be much appreciated xD

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're going to make a SUMOHax Lite, then may I suggest the following?

Code:
This variation of the run speed cheat sets your speed to 1.375x only while holding B. This prevents running through walls and doesn't mess up cut scenes (also, it's spelled "Multipliers"):

[Run Speed Faster]
D3000000 00000000
0039AF74 3F800000
DD000000 00000002
0039AF74 3FB00000
D0000000 00000000

This code prevents the tripping animation your character sometimes does while running:

[Never Trip]
D3000000 34000000
2019833E 00000000
D2000000 00000000

This code re-enables the outlines without needing to restart the game:

[Enable Outlines]
0041B748 E5802004
D2000000 00000000

Reactions: Deleted User

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Not quite. The code that monitors whether B is pressed or not cannot tell the difference between pressing B on a menu and pressing B while on the map. So every time you pressed B it would toggle between walk or run. A key combo like R+B may work though. Not with the method the OP is using to make their plugin (GateSHark2NTR) but by coding the cheat in C directly. Example below:

Code:
void runToggle(void) {
    static int state = 0;
    if(is_pressed(BUTTON_R + BUTTON_B)) { // Activates when R+B is pressed
        if(state == 0) { // Checks if run is off
            WRITEFLOAT(0x0039AF74, 1.2f); // I don't know what the default run multiplier is. Replace 1.2f with whatever speed you want.
            state = 1; // Set run to on
        } else {
            WRITEFLOAT(0x0039AF74, 1.0f);
            state = 0; // Sets run to off
        }
    }
}

Ghassen-ga

Trophies
XP
Country
Not quite. The code that monitors whether B is pressed or not cannot tell the difference between pressing B on a menu and pressing B while on the map. So every time you pressed B it would toggle between walk or run. A key combo like R+B may work though. Not with the method the OP is using to make their plugin (GateSHark2NTR) but by coding the cheat in C directly. Example below:

Code:
void runToggle(void) {
    static int state = 0;
    if(is_pressed(BUTTON_R + BUTTON_B)) { // Activates when R+B is pressed
        if(state == 0) { // Checks if run is off
            WRITEFLOAT(0x0039AF74, 1.2f); // I don't know what the default run multiplier is. Replace 1.2f with whatever speed you want.
            state = 1; // Set run to on
        } else {
            WRITEFLOAT(0x0039AF74, 1.0f);
            state = 0; // Sets run to off
        }
    }
}
Can you help me with my issue please ? i'm still stuck , dropping the plg file inside the plugin folder doesn't appear in the NTR game plugin menu , am i doing something wrong ?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you help me with my issue please ? i'm still stuck , dropping the plg file inside the plugin folder doesn't appear in the NTR game plugin menu , am i doing something wrong ?
Did you launch BootNTR, launch Sun/Moon, then press Select to see the cheat menu?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah pressing select doesn't make anything appear.. uh
Is the .plg file in a folder of its own, and that folder (with the name of the folder is Sun/Moon's Title ID) is inside of the plugin folder? The plugin folder is also on the root of your SD card?

Ghassen-ga

Trophies
XP
Country
Is the .plg file in a folder of its own, and that folder (with the name of the folder is Sun/Moon's Title ID) is inside of the plugin folder? The plugin folder is also on the root of your SD card?
yeah , now that i did that i ran ntr 3.4 , opened sun/moon and i saw the green flash screen , but now it crashes every time at the beginning scene ,like wah..

Edit : Thank you so much , runing Ntr 3.3 instead seems to do the trick (:

Last edited by Ghassen-ga,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5