ROM Hack [RELEASE] Story of Seasons Save Editor

Alex193a

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ah with mono, well. If you want to enable recipes you need to enable the button in MainForm.cs in private void enableButtons() method. Then you need to find the correct offsets and edit RecipeEditingForm.cs.

Marble3001

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

I'm having what sounds like the same problem as Stella a couple of pages back in that I've exported my save game, edited it copied it over the original and tried re-importing it but it doesn't seem to import as the save file is the same as before.

I'm using a gateway and save data filer to import/export and my game is US region. SDF says import completed and I tried with just importing data and importing to ctr card but nothing seems to be happening. Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen and might have any suggestions on what else to try.

Thanks in advance. (Also thanks to the editor's creators, I'm sure to get much usage and enjoyment out of it once I can solve this problem)

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get this error while using this application: I don't know what to do help would be much appreciated.

Could not load file or assembly 'DSDecmp. Version=1.0.0.0.
Culture-neutral. PublicKey Token=null' or one of its dependencies. The
System cannot find the file specified

ToonRudy

Trophies
XP
Country
im on windows, but item editor isn't working for me. When I try to put some items, I close the window, and changes doesn't save :(

Alex193a

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@ToonRudy This month I've been busy with university exams. Next week I'm going to go back to work on the application :)
If you want to try by yourself, you have to look for the correct offsets on the decrypted save.

Reactions: ToonRudy

Whitearrowcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone get the wedding dress to work? I finally figured out how to fix all the other problems I was having but I still can't get the wedding dress to work, I added it to my wardrobe and backpack and it doesn't show up

suki07

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi all,

I'm having what sounds like the same problem as Stella a couple of pages back in that I've exported my save game, edited it copied it over the original and tried re-importing it but it doesn't seem to import as the save file is the same as before.

I'm using a gateway and save data filer to import/export and my game is US region. SDF says import completed and I tried with just importing data and importing to ctr card but nothing seems to be happening. Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen and might have any suggestions on what else to try.

Thanks in advance. (Also thanks to the editor's creators, I'm sure to get much usage and enjoyment out of it once I can solve this problem)

I have the same problem, but I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Did you find anything out yet? Or does anyone else know what to do? I'd appreciate any help. :)

inees

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So I downloaded the SOSSE yesterday and everything went fine but I can't import the data in my game. When I open the homebrew manager and the savegame manager, press B to import the file, the savegame manager closes itself and the game is still like before without changes. Can somebody please help me?

Alex193a

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So I downloaded the SOSSE yesterday and everything went fine but I can't import the data in my game. When I open the homebrew manager and the savegame manager, press B to import the file, the savegame manager closes itself and the game is still like before without changes. Can somebody please help me?

if you have a CFW try with svedatafiler

FairyLu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

You must delete other save file

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFe0CCeTDd8