ROM Hack [Release] [Spider] LeafTools: Animal Crossing New Leaf spiderhax

MYNAMEISGOBLIN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Okay lets get the simple things out of the way.
Make sure you have compatible system firmware, make sure you are scanning the right web site.
Your first mistake: is you have the wrong amount. Nothing in the first slot and 13,000 in the second slot is for the 6th villager not the 4th.

Unless you mean you want to move PLAYER 4s house (File Number 4). Then thats an entirely different value. File 4 is 0 in first slot and 3,000 in the second.
Next, go to the browser and clear your history and cookies. DONT RUN THE TOOL YET! After you clear history, press home, then just go back to the browser and run the tool/scan qr code.

Thanks for pointing out my mistake about the bell amount! However at the time I had 7 villagers so the sixth villager house should have moved but when I tried the tool the sixth villager's house was in the same spot it was originally was and the 100 bells was still where I placed it. I am on 9.4. I don't understand why the building seeder doesn't work, everything but that seems to work fine. I tried clearing cookies and history but that didn't help. I used the qr code from imgur and the one provided on gbatemp.

AKA-Link77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for pointing out my mistake about the bell amount! However at the time I had 7 villagers so the sixth villager house should have moved but when I tried the tool the sixth villager's house was in the same spot it was originally was and the 100 bells was still where I placed it. I am on 9.4. I don't understand why the building seeder doesn't work, everything but that seems to work fine. I tried clearing cookies and history but that didn't help. I used the qr code from imgur and the one provided on gbatemp.

hmmm. thats weird.
OMG, wait. What region are you (and 3DS)? (If NZ is right like it says on your TAG then It may be a regional prob)

Goshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes you can, just type in the URL under the QR and bookmark it quickly before it processes and crashes,

No, I've tried that before as I've said before in this thread and it didn't work even. It turned green, crashed, and nothing happened. Even after I moved all of the filed into the root of the SD card.

AKA-Link77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I've tried that before as I've said before in this thread and it didn't work even. It turned green, crashed, and nothing happened. Even after I moved all of the filed into the root of the SD card.

well green is a good sign, so you probably just made a tiny mistake.

julianos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone,
Is there any way to to make the "item gen qr code" more like the "text to item code " in AC Wild World ?
The item gen tool is great but it does not give you unlimited objects in one slot like it was with the ActionReplay Code and you can't activate it while you're online/on the island :(

Edit: who can help me with this simple code : 00006bd0 00001221
I tried to get 99 000 bells in player 1 slot1 but it does not work :(
(I use this tool to use the code : http://lunarcookies.github.io/cheat.html )

Reactions: D4rKT1mmy

♥ Princess Sakura ♥

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have two acnl game cartridges; one with two years' worth of work, the other has a copy of my main town by using the save backup LeafTool. I did this so I could work on a second town without having to re-unlock all of the Main Street buildings, QR code machine, max house size etc., however while starting to make changes on this new town I checked my TPC and noticed it also had my main town's Dream Address. Since dreams are saved to a database, that must mean if I try to delete the dream on my second cart then the code assigned to my main cart won't work? Is there no way to "separate" the towns on each cart to lead to a different dream since the second was created using a save backup? Will there ever be a LeafTool or Hex offsets for the Main Street things and QR machine to unlock it from the beginning of a new town's creation? I've put work on the second town on hold for now, as I have no idea how to best approach this

julianos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have two acnl game cartridges; one with two years' worth of work, the other has a copy of my main town by using the save backup LeafTool. I did this so I could work on a second town without having to re-unlock all of the Main Street buildings, QR code machine, max house size etc., however while starting to make changes on this new town I checked my TPC and noticed it also had my main town's Dream Address. Since dreams are saved to a database, that must mean if I try to delete the dream on my second cart then the code assigned to my main cart won't work? Is there no way to "separate" the towns on each cart to lead to a different dream since the second was created using a save backup? Will there ever be a LeafTool or Hex offsets for the Main Street things and QR machine to unlock it from the beginning of a new town's creation? I've put work on the second town on hold for now, as I have no idea how to best approach this

What if you just edit the new player/town name ? maybe if it's different it would not erase the first town dream in the list
Edit: I also need this though, for now on, i've only manage to get all emotions via hex editing

D

Deleted User

Umm, I can't delete redd's tent and chip's tent.
I also can't delete the pwps that disappeared after i placed more. I need help. What do I do?

Floram

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
As of today, is hacking ACNL still possible? I read somewhere that it isn't anymore.
Could someone answer? Thanks!

Phyzoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guise, is there any way for me to find out when I last played the game? Thing is, I stopped playing about a year ago and I want to get back to it, usually you can just check the activity log, but my old 3DS got stolen from me so that's sadly not an option, so I'm wondering if there isn't any hex entry (or some other way) that can tell me this kind of info.

Jouslyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I bought a 3DS today and I really want to do this but the problem is the firmware version of my 3DS is 6.2.0-12E. I dont know how to update to 9.x firmware version BELOW 9.5.0-23x

Sopheroo

Actually Homestuck
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought a 3DS today and I really want to do this but the problem is the firmware version of my 3DS is 6.2.0-12E. I dont know how to update to 9.x firmware version BELOW 9.5.0-23x
It's not possible, because you also need a compatible browser, and if you update using a game, the browser will not update.

Guise, is there any way for me to find out when I last played the game? Thing is, I stopped playing about a year ago and I want to get back to it, usually you can just check the activity log, but my old 3DS got stolen from me so that's sadly not an option, so I'm wondering if there isn't any hex entry (or some other way) that can tell me this kind of info.

You can't really get the hex entry without booting the game. D:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    White fries hold up
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @K3Nv2 sure you can
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why tf do people hate android users? is it the video quality? just because "AnDrOiD = pOoR" bc they don't cost an arm and a leg like iphones do?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i won't be turned off by an iphone, but don't pick on me for having an android, that's just how this shit should work
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Should say more what these kind of android users say bout nokia 3310 users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Should say more what these kind of android users say bout nokia 3310 users