ROM Hack [Release] [Spider] LeafTools: Animal Crossing New Leaf spiderhax

Sopheroo

Actually Homestuck
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
He said he thought they were twice in the ram, just a guess

I believe so too, because of the house exterior being there twice :)

But if people do have the information concerning furniture, I'd be more than willing to check into it this week.

I think I'm missing that and villager house exteriors

♥ Princess Sakura ♥

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried the train station locker generator and I found out that pressing save and continue fixes the door if it gets stuck open. Also apparently you can generate a train station locker in a museum room also.

Have you been able to generate a train station locker inside a house belonging to Player 2, 3 or 4~? If so, did you run the tool using Player 2/3/4 respectively, or as the Player 1 mayor after first using Player 2/3/4 to drop the 1,000 Bells bag~? I've been trying both methods, and couldn't get either to work~...

MrDavidPerson

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Have you been able to generate a train station locker inside a house belonging to Player 2, 3 or 4~? If so, did you run the tool using Player 2/3/4 respectively, or as the Player 1 mayor after first using Player 2/3/4 to drop the 1,000 Bells bag~? I've been trying both methods, and couldn't get either to work~...

I tired it as players 1 and 2 it worked for both it also worked for player 1 in the museum rooms.
Did you download the bin file for it? (lt-tslocker.bin)

MistyThePro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two questions:
Are the QR Codes all we need to back up our data? If I just scan it will it automatically make a backup on my SD Card?
Is there any way the "Easy Peasy" cheats can mess up our data? Or is that only with the 2 hardcore mayor cheats?

xXFarrieXx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have verision 8.1.0-19U on my 3ds I just bought and have not updated it. I used the money tool(which worked) but now I"m trying to use the grass tool. I don't have the qr reader update since this is a earlier version on this one but I'm scared to update my system. Is there anyway to increment updates on a 3ds? I've tried using the link by emailing it to myself, but it just crashes without the green screen at the bottom( or any colors for that matter). Anyone suggestions on what to do?

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
I have verision 8.1.0-19U on my 3ds I just bought and have not updated it. I used the money tool(which worked) but now I"m trying to use the grass tool. I don't have the qr reader update since this is a earlier version on this one but I'm scared to update my system. Is there anyway to increment updates on a 3ds? I've tried using the link by emailing it to myself, but it just crashes without the green screen at the bottom( or any colors for that matter). Anyone suggestions on what to do?

Buy a cartridge copy of Super Smash Bros. 3DS. Recent copies of the cartridge have a 9.2 update on it, and when you try to run it, it will update you to 9.2. Buy it off of Nintendo's website or Amazon, other websites will probably have an old version that will not have the 9.2 update on it.

♥ Princess Sakura ♥

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tired it as players 1 and 2 it worked for both it also worked for player 1 in the museum rooms.
Did you download the bin file for it? (lt-tslocker.bin)

Yes, I have it and it's still not working. I also can't get mt town tree to max size using the hex editor at all, even after verifying with people that I was doing it correctly. Hopefully a leaf tool is created for max size town tree, as I've never been able to get it even though I've had the game since EU release with 1400+ hours on activity log.

Gamer77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Could anyone help me to change the name of my town or explain myself I can not find it in the file that I open acnlram.bin with HxD thank you to you

Sopheroo

Actually Homestuck
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is there a way to update it without going to the latest version? If so i'll be so happy

You need the browser and the sysnand to be in hack-compatible versions. If you use a cartridge to change your sysnand, it won't change the browser, who might not be a compatible version.

forestcrxsser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone help me? I have a problem where when I go and scan the QR's (leaftools) it'll load the page and crash but it won't have any effect on the game! My 3ds is updated to 9.5.0-22E and my internet browser version is 1.7567! I've used these hacks before, including the ram hack which won't work either since when I dump and inject it has no effect! Ever since the new QR's came out I haven't been able to use them! :glare: Also, I've tried using http://lunarcookies.github.io/loadcode.html#arcode.bin. but that still won't work! Someone, please help!

xXFarrieXx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone explain to me how the eviction notice thing works? I understand the jist of it..just not how to go about getting the animal's index number.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +2
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol