ROM Hack [Release] [Spider] LeafTools: Animal Crossing New Leaf spiderhax

Dom Delph0x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to perhaps to be able to use a Power Save to extract a copy of the save file? I did check the power save backup folder and realized they're .Bin files too... If so we could just extract the files and find some way to export the tools online? Then we could just put it back and over write the cartridge.

I'm not really that into hacking or modifying but thought I might contribute :>

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
Is it possible to perhaps to be able to use a Power Save to extract a copy of the save file? I did check the power save backup folder and realized they're .Bin files too... If so we could just extract the files and find some way to export the tools online? Then we could just put it back and over write the cartridge.
I'm not really that into hacking or modifying but thought I might contribute :>

The savefile has anti-cheat security, meaning it marks the date of the last savefile used, so if you load an earlier save file it will just complain to you and refuse to start your game.

terebinth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I created an account to ask this question. I downloaded the LeafTools files, put them on the SD card at the root (not in the Nintendo 3DS or DCIM folders) and have been trying to backup my save in order to begin using these hacks (I don't have much in my town, but what I have, I want to keep haha) but whenever I go into the Browser to load the URL, it tells me there's a Communication Error. I've tested the internet connection, moved closer to my access point and generally tried everything. I'm not really sure what to do. Any ideas?

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
Hi, I created an account to ask this question. I downloaded the LeafTools files, put them on the SD card at the root (not in the Nintendo 3DS or DCIM folders) and have been trying to backup my save in order to begin using these hacks (I don't have much in my town, but what I have, I want to keep haha) but whenever I go into the Browser to load the URL, it tells me there's a Communication Error. I've tested the internet connection, moved closer to my access point and generally tried everything. I'm not really sure what to do. Any ideas?

Are you typing in the address? Do you know how to scan QR codes on the 3DS? Because that's a better way.

Commandertemp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download 9.2 files from CDN, create CIAS, and then make them version 63.63, then install using DevMenu and restart system. OR get 9.2 files from CDN, decrypt NAND, inject files, inject NAND. Sounds hard but it's actually very simple once you do it at least once.

does this update sysnand? If it does, I would love to have a detailed tutorial on how to do this.:grog:

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
does this update sysnand? If it does, I would love to have a detailed tutorial on how to do this.:grog:
You want to actually know how to do it? Well, first of all it probably isn't safe to take a blind stab in the dark and do it on sysnand. It would probably be good to inject your nand image into emunand, update emunand then inject emunand image into sysnand. If you have Gateway, send me a PM and I'll tell you! :>

Potatoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome stuff! Now we have LeafTools, Acre Editor, and marc_max's editor. (and the PWP unlocker but they have one on LeafTools now)

Does anyone know where the PWP unlocker this user mentioned is? This one won't work for me and I thought it may be worth a shot. ^^

NeoKamek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are more tools planned, but I won't have time to make them for awhile.

The source code is provided, I highly encourage anyone to make and share their own tools.

tomnooksdeadtail

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have question if anyone can help me please? For the Building Seeder, Im having trouble with this hex code. If I wanted to destroy the jungle gym, I would put 15,000 bells in the first slot and whatever amount the second number is used in the hex code?

AButtonAli

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Made an account just post this, I found out my beloved Fang had wanted to leave on me (he was in boxes already!), and I used the unboxer, and it worked perfectly! Fang gets to stay! THANK YOU <3

jacey.sunshine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright so question please! I have the 7.2.0-17u firmware(On a 3DS) Id like to know which gateway to buy for getting it to 9.2x and how to do the process if possible. I really want to mod my town so I called all the pawn shops to find a lower firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce-rtx-4090-crack-your-passw...