Status
Not open for further replies.

Hashtastrophe

Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OK, that's good to hear! So nothing too funky will happen when they are linked together like that. Though, to unlink them would that require a sysnanad format? Would it be possible to format emunand instead?
Unless there's something else I'm not aware of you should be able to copy the emunand's ticket.db to sysnand allowing it to use whatever you've bought on emunand (including updates). Then use funkyCIA2 and your emunand's ticket.db/bin to build valid cias of the content you need.

Obviously only try this with a nand mod and a valid backup handy. Pretty sure the "personal" cias are broken somehow though, hence the need for a nand mod.

(I'm just guessing at this as I haven't had the "need" to try things like this out. Waiting on KARL before attempting the fun stuff)

sanni

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there a Windows app that can apply personal CIAs to an emunand partition? I forgot to make a backup before converting all my games to CIA and formating both nands. Not very keen on re-downloading several GBytes from the eShop again either, updating took long enough tbh.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
The payload website appears to be down. 3DS browser won't connect to it. Can you provide a backup of the server files so I can mirror it when this happens? It's really annoying that it had to stop working right now. :(
here ya go. should be all you need.

Attachments

• dukesrg.no-ip.org.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 165
Reactions: Margen67

zero2exe

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
The payload website appears to be down. 3DS browser won't connect to it. Can you provide a backup of the server files so I can mirror it when this happens? It's really annoying that it had to stop working right now. :(

Oh really? Guess I'll get my AC adapter and stay on emunand forever... for now.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
here ya go. should be all you need.
Thanks a bunch!
I'll throw it up on my site as a mirror if people need.

4DhhI.jpg

Reactions: Margen67 and DSoryu

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Lol I have my own mirror as well:

View attachment 16890

But the backup htm the guy sent me might be to a specific browser version, so users on firmware older then 7.1 or with a mismatched browser version as a result of using a game card update might not be able to use this.
The file I attached has a multi-firmware switch so that shouldn't be a problem. It's identical to the file here:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-static-html-javascript-gw-multilauncher.379080/

I don't know what you're linking to but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same thing.

Reactions: Margen67

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a bunch!
I'll throw it up on my site as a mirror if people need.

Edit: in reference to the post below me, this works with 9.2 and I havent test otherwise

You forgot to add the "?rxTools.dat" bit to the end of the URL when you genned that QR code. People will just end up launching their gateway launcher file instead if they have one. Otherwise it will crash because it expects Launcher.dat by default and users who don't use Gateway launcher will only have rxTools.dat as their launcher. ;)

The file I attached has a multi-firmware switch so that shouldn't be a problem. It's identical to the file here:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-static-html-javascript-gw-multilauncher.379080/

I don't know what you're linking to but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same thing.

The mirror I made is indeed of the file you linked me to in this thread earlier, so if it is setup to handle other browser versions already, then it won't be an issue then. :D

Reactions: zoogie

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
You forgot to add the "?rxTools.dat" bit to the end of the URL when you genned that QR code. People will just end up launching their gateway launcher file instead if they have one. Otherwise it will crash because it expects Launcher.dat by default and users who don't use Gateway launcher will only have rxTools.dat as their launcher. ;)

The mirror I made is indeed of the file you linked me to in this thread earlier, so if it is setup to handle other browser versions already, then it won't be an issue then. :D
worked fine for me and i have a Launcher.dat as well lel

NTenshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Help me please, rx mode don't work on my 3ds fw 4.x and a 3ds fw 9.2, I formatted my emunand and i downloaded all (the slot.bin, rxtools.dat and firmware.bin) so...

What i'm doing wrong?

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol I have my own mirror as well:

View attachment 16890

But the backup htm the guy sent me might be to a specific browser version, so users on firmware older then 7.1 or with a mismatched browser version as a result of using a game card update might not be able to use this.

You can take my files, i posted them here:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-rxtools-roxas75-3ds-toolkit-fw-2-0-9-2.382782/page-3#post-5372351

It detects the Browser Version and lets you execute the Exploit.

Stella0219

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using the rxtools 2.1 version
My console is kor version
the firms I used are 4.5 and 6.0 sysnand and 4.5 & 9.5.0-19 emunand
all four nands didn't work and i've tried with two sd cards
When I access the site I get nothing just the executing ment and thats all..

and yes I put in all the files on the root of the sd card

Roxas75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Today i'll have free time to work, i'll try to update the launching system, in order to let all the people who had issues launch rxTools.
I also want to look for the other exploits here around. I'll start from Oot3d, not just to add support for it, but also becouse it can be useful for porting this to other exploits.
I'll hope to make rxTools available for WebBrowser, CN, mset and oot3d, if i can.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Today i'll have free time to work, i'll try to update the launching system, in order to let all the people who had issues launch rxTools.
I also want to look for the other exploits here around. I'll start from Oot3d, not just to add support for it, but also becouse it can be useful for porting this to other exploits.
I'll hope to make rxTools available for WebBrowser, CN, mset and oot3d, if i can.

just because you will add oot3d support, that doesn't mean n3d support correct? anyway, thank you for your hard work.
do you think it will be difficult to fix gba/ds in 'rxmode', or possible?

Roxas75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
just because you will add oot3d support, that doesn't mean n3d support correct? anyway, thank you for your hard work.
do you think it will be difficult to fix gba/ds in 'rxmode', or possible?
I do not plan support for n3ds, sorry.

As i tested, rxMode in sysnand worked with ds titles. Though emunand needs much more attenction.

Reactions: DSoryu and cearp
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit