Hacking [RELEASE] Regionthree: Region Free loader for 3DS/2DS/xl from 9.0~9.4, Sky3DS Users, regionfree!!

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
[10:31] <smea> woohoo, regionfour is alive
[10:31] <smea> hotswapping and all
[10:32] <Normmatt> regionthree wasn't enough for you?
[10:32] <smea> it wasnt enough for all those mofos who updated
[10:32] <Normmatt> so it works on 9.7?
[10:32] <smea> it should
[10:32] <smea> going to port it tomorrow probably
[10:32] <archshift> how do you get access to the am service?
[10:33] <smea> i dont need am, just ns:s
[10:33] <smea> and that's the secret sauce

Just some snippets from IRC

D

Deleted User

Hope it will be easy to trigger - maybe i will move from gateways classic mode to regionfour then.
Would be super nice if regionfour allows to use Ninjhax on another region.. would be awsome to be honest!

Got a japanese n3ds and i really want to use ntr cfw 2.2 which sadly only works on cubic ninja... but i only got an EU Cubic Ninja - no japanese one sadly...
using gateway in classic mode doesnt work since its 9.5 per default and is obviously not supported that way

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Will this work on New 3dses?

G0Lrsrk.png

Reactions: Margen67

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This is awesome! this guy amazes me xD
but ...well, the CN only work on exploitable firmeware version, right ?
Wouldn't be better making one emunand for region you need? it world be like having more region 3DS xD

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
It would be awesome if Gateway made an extra option in Gateway menu -> Emunand Region
When choosing this you can then choose what region emunand you like to boot (EUR/USA/JPN)
(This would involve having 3 emunand's on your SD :P)

I know Gateway is regionfree, but still it would be pretty cool to have :D

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It would be awesome if Gateway made an extra option in Gateway menu -> Emunand Region
When choosing this you can then choose what region emunand you like to boot (EUR/USA/JPN)
(This would involve having 3 emunand's on your SD :P)

I know Gateway is regionfree, but still it would be pretty cool to have :D

at least choosing the language you want the game to boot ...
there are few US region games that have portuguese, and few EUR that have their portuguese
if I load on my US 3DS with the language set to portuguese, an us game that have it, will play , ok...
if I load on it an EUR game that have portuguese, with same language set, it will boot in english
But if my language is set to spanish or french and I boot an EUR game that have them, will boot on these languages >:C
for some reason the EUR and US portuguese aren't set as the same language like spanish french and english ...

For example, I want to try the Portuguese translation of Gunvolt on the EUR release, since the US release almost don't even come to Brazil .... I can boot it in english, I can boot it in spanish, I can boot it in french ... but I can't in portuguese :P the solution would be changing emunand region but I tried and failed lol would be nice having an easy solution :B

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
This is awesome! this guy amazes me xD
but ...well, the CN only work on exploitable firmeware version, right ?
Wouldn't be better making one emunand for region you need? it world be like having more region 3DS xD
For full homebrew yes, that's blocked. The later stages that is.
Ninjhax rop + gspwn still works though, and I'm sure whatever he'll use for regionfour will be based on those two.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...