Hacking [Release] PSPo2se Save Editor v0.1 PSP

raeyvolution

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Now I can't edit my savedata anymore hahaha...
Everytime I open my save it will show my Types as Lv 0 and if I try to edit any of the non-Hunter ones it will throw me either this error or the No object reference found error
PSPo2_Save_Editor_03_00_59_50_212.png

Also my inventory and shared refuses to load until I click on it (which is when the previous Not valid extend something error pops out again and again)
And it wont load any of my Partner Cards/Logs (it said no save data loaded)

Reactions: Anubis1101

Anubis1101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I can't edit my savedata anymore hahaha...
Everytime I open my save it will show my Types as Lv 0 and if I try to edit any of the non-Hunter ones it will throw me either this error or the No object reference found error
Also my inventory and shared refuses to load until I click on it (which is when the previous Not valid extend something error pops out again and again)
And it wont load any of my Partner Cards/Logs (it said no save data loaded)
getting a similar crash whenever i select a specific character after loading a save, although the listed value is -1181.

the character in question is the only one ive directly modified in the past through the SE, so that might have something to do with it. perhaps corrupted data from an older version of the SE is the cause? he loads in-game just fine.
ive uploaded the save file here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T-pQ68hPRLfdD5tTdCm2tVmPbIdBjRYZ/view?usp=sharing
the character causing the crash is Markus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: