Hacking [RELEASE] PS4IDENT - Find hackable consoles!

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm back with a new tool today which has one simple aim: identify the potential OFW version on a sealed new console (obviously this wont work for secondhand or refurbished consoles). No more need to scour the internet and search forums, I have done it for you!

PS4IDENT IS HOSTED HERE: https://bit.ly/2yiePVX
MIRRORS: <COMING SOON>

This is based on collated information (which is freely available) from PSDEVWIKI (HERE & HERE) Wikipedia (HERE), the uber-handy [Suggestion] PS4 Bundles & Firmware List thread by @Scarecrow B , and a few long days of googling.

All you do is access the link, type in the relevant information from the console packaging and judge for your selves based on the traffic light warnings. (RED = forget it, YELLOW = possibly one OFW or the other, GREEN = almost definitely confirmed). To avoid confusion: this is a java script web app & it does not require it to be run on a PS4, it will not detect a PS4, it can be run on any browser that supports JS.

eSuUkxg.png

I also wanted to showcase the various limited and special edition consoles that have been released (included CUHJ- and CUHS- models). They have been included, with images, but a quick access drop down list I had prepared didnt add anything to the app so I ditched it for the first release.

L8Aksl2.png

There are almost definitely overlapping/conflicting data points, and so this beta phase STRICTLY aims for people to verify the data more than use it to find a console, & I am asking you guys for confirmation/additional data to make this more accurate.

While I have, and will continue to update this and do my best to provide honest and impartial data, I can not accept any responsibility for any purchases that result in a incorrect firmware. I think it's impossible to know what every bundle and package will contain, but this will definitely rule out and funnel down the known data we have available to us.

Last edited by KiiWii,

Mo Poge

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome tool! Any chance it can be made typing-free by scanning in a bar code/serial number with your smartphone camera?

Eraqus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi,

Where can i find the date code on the box of a PS4 PRO ? The two other information are green but i don't find the date code from the middle.

I am screening a sealed PS4 PRO 1TB JETBLACK Ronaldo Edition (fifa 18)

Thanks

Eraqus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ok, hope everything's gonna be all right ;-) I did not find any information or feedback about this pack on the net although i searched a lot. The only support on which i can base my judgement is PS4Ident

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It is exactly this model for info :-)

Attachments

• 16955_11612e80-aee9-4924-b9a5-c8c38253e15a.jpg
    16955_11612e80-aee9-4924-b9a5-c8c38253e15a.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 374

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, hope everything's gonna be all right ;-) I did not find any information or feedback about this pack on the net although i searched a lot. The only support on which i can base my judgement is PS4Ident

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It is exactly this model for info :-)
I would be shocked if old gen pro was above 4.7x

Eraqus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The seller sells many different old gen models. Therefore, I can also choose the Gran tusrismo sport 1 TB PS4 PRO BLACK.
Do u think m/n and p/n information without considering the date code (middle information) on PS4Ident is enough ?
I will normally meet the seller at the end of this week.

Last edited by Eraqus,

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The seller sells many different old gen models. Therefore, I can also choose the Gran tusrismo sport 1 TB PS4 PRO BLACK.
Do u think m/n and p/n information without considering the date code (middle information) on PS4Ident is enough ?
I will normally meet the seller at the end of this week.

The CUH-7XXX and date code is normally enough. If you consider certain PRO models were manufactured before 5.0X firmware existed.

Eraqus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
That is the problem, i don't know where to find that so important date code on the box... I have only CUH-7xxx and P-XXXXXXXX-X. BUt gran turismo sport was also released in 2017 so it should be fine :unsure: Both bundles are ok, i guess

Attachments

• PS4 PRO Info 18.jpg
    PS4 PRO Info 18.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 505
Last edited by Eraqus,

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That is the problem, i don't know where to find that so important date code on the box... I have only CUH-7xxx and P-XXXXXXXX-X. BUt gran turismo sport was also released in 2017 so it should be fine :unsure: Both bundles are ok, i guess

CUH-7016 is old stock. CUH-71XX & CUH-72XX are newer, there has never been a brand new unopened 7016 that has been higher than hackable.

Reactions: Eraqus

Eraqus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thank you so much for your answer ! I would like to have your opinion about one last model. It concerns the Gran turismo PS4 PRO 1 TB bundle.
Thank you again for your patience and your support in my buying decision.

PS: That would be the very last confirmation, it is a promise. Then if i misbuy my bundle i will assume all the penalty (no matter how hard it could be) ;-).
He asks for 300 and i definitely prefer avoiding putting my money in a lottery :-) Here we go again..

Attachments

• GT SPORT.jpg
    GT SPORT.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 385
Last edited by Eraqus,
Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool