Hacking [Release] PS-Phive! (ForPS4 6.72) Exploit Host Menu

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just one doubt, you exit the host exploit through the PS Button, and run a game, and closed it, I guess the browser is closed by the system right? Doesn't remain in the memory?

Has anyone tried new GoldHen 2.0, for my experience for 6.72 fw it results in kp when you try to load it.
so far, I've tried it about 10 times maybe with testing various things (mostly with bin loader), and it's only kp'd once for me. this is on 5.05 though. no issues at all coming back from rest mode (worked every time I've tried it).

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Has anyone tried new GoldHen 2.0, for my experience for 6.72 fw it results in kp when you try to load it.

Had 2 so far and random game crashes using it, which never happened before using HEN 2.1.3b for months using 6.72 on my PRO PS4.

I also, don't like and with the previous versions of Goldhen were it reloads the kernel exploit upon reloading the browser/help guide. Normal Hen 2.1.3b does not do this. One of the KP's was because I tried to load the "Database Backup" payload using Goldhen 2.0b.

Gone back to HEN 2.1.3b and only wanted to try Goldhen 2.0b out of curiosity.

viggen66

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Had 2 so far and random game crashes using it, which never happened before using HEN 2.1.3b for months using 6.72 on my PRO PS4.

I also, don't like and with the previous versions of Goldhen were it reloads the kernel exploit upon reloading the browser/help guide. Normal Hen 2.1.3b does not do this. One of the KP's was because I tried to load the "Database Backup" payload using Goldhen 2.0b.

Gone back to HEN 2.1.3b and only wanted to try Goldhen 2.0b out of curiosity.
Yes goldhen 2.0 doesn't work well with 6.72, hen213b works better for sure, had lots of hopes on new 6.72 JB exploit ,but I get better results with older exploit.

Reactions: retrofan_k

Adrill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Leeful is it possible to update it for 7.55 and 9.00?
I would like to transfer savedata and trophies (of an offline profile) from a 7.55 fat to a 9.00 pro.
Thanks!

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Leeful is it possible to update it for 7.55 and 9.00?
I would like to transfer savedata and trophies (of an offline profile) from a 7.55 fat to a 9.00 pro.
Thanks!
I dont have the time, sorry.
You can always do it manually with FTP.

On your 7.55:
1: Make a backup of your profile using the official backup/restore app. (Important step!)
2: Make a backup of these 3 'savedata' folders:
/user/home/xxxxx/savedata
/user/home/xxxxx/savedata_meta
/system_data/savedata/xxxxx
3: Make a backup of these 2 'trophy' folders:
/user/home/xxxxx/trophy
/user/trophy

On your 9.00:
1: Restore the backup of your 7.55 profile using the official backup/restore app. (Important step!)
2: Copy the 5 folders and their contents to the same locations on your 9.00
3; reboot.

Reactions: f0li0

Adrill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Leeful no worries, thanks for the detailed steps!

Unfortunately I have an issue with the trophies (haven't tested the savedata yet, I have to reinstall everything).
After I restored everything and rebooted, I can see I have 170 trophies when I hover the "trophies" icon. But if I select it, it prints "CE-30360-2" error, and when I hover it again, everything was deleted, do you have an idea?
I checked a tutorial for the 5.05, it says to save addcont.db, app.db and av_content_bg.db from system_data/priv/mms, should I try the same?

Edit: I reinstalled my Tekken 7 copy; when the game tries to load my save, after a while it warns "save corrupted, it will be deleted", I guess it's also not working...
When I did the backup on my 7.55 I unticked "applications" to save time, should I redo it and include them?

Last edited by Adrill,

bupeapoop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes goldhen 2.0 doesn't work well with 6.72, hen213b works better for sure, had lots of hopes on new 6.72 JB exploit ,but I get better results with older exploit.

Yeah I need to backup @viggen66 with his comments. Whenever I run the Self Host Exploit Menu, my go to Exploit is always hen213b. It's by far the most reliable and I rarely ever run into any issues whenever I attempt to run the Exploit. It's also proven to be super reliable in rest mode. For example, the other day, I turned on my PS4 after having not touched it for a good couple of weeks. When I booted it up, I forgot it had been on rest mode the entire time. It turns out the Exploit was still running successfully and everything was behaving itself.

Whenever hen213b runs as good as it does, I see no other reason to try out another exploit. If it's not broke, don't fix it. That's the old saying and I'm going to stick by that until I run into issues.

Reactions: Pasqui

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Leeful will you be able to add GoldHen to the Self-host PS-Phove exp for 6.72?
@Leeful will not do it, but you can can do it yourself as I did , check the reply @Prb :

@Leeful is not going to add goldhen to ps-phive it's been asked so many times there is not enough zeros for me to actually write down the number lol
Just do it yourself
Simple guide download goldhen first
Then download the selfhost version of ps-phive now open ps-phive on your pc look for hen.bin or henb.bin now rename the goldhen.bin to whatever hen you are replacing job done this is the easiest way you can open the html and add it that way also

Reactions: Leeful

alibax25

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
How Can I Update Ps-phive Self Host's Exploit with Sleirsgoey's New Exploit? github.__com__/sleirsgoevy/ps4jb2/tree/83a3e516a65cfbe1e7ee08c2f59467ae06c10e48 (remove __)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on