Hacking [Release] PS-Phive! (ForPS4 6.72) Exploit Host Menu

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That is true. Hadn't really thought about rest mode since the early days it couldn't be used and I have never actually tried it.
Rest mode works perfectly on 6.72 with ps-phive and even recommended by @Leeful once you got the exploit successfully loaded. Avoid the hassle for people having troubles to get successful loading.
The only “downside “ is the electrical consumption, but still reasonable.
I use it very often as it’s the only way to play my PS4 games on my switch via Chiaki when outside home.
The only time I switch off my PS4 is when I have to move it, or can’t play for a long period.

Last edited by Maupiti,
Reactions: Leeful

floatargen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, when I go to the psphive/index the cache bar fills up to like 96% and then says "Error Installing Cache". Any ideas?

Edit: Uh clearing the cache solved that, sorry for the stupid bump!

Last edited by floatargen,

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
well, it is time to see what will happen with 7.55. I hope that is more stable than the 7.02 exploits... and in a minor way even better than 6.72 exploits..

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
^^ ... so calling for Mr @Leeful :)
Leeful helped stabilise the exploit on 6.72
Chaining the exploit and webkit is done by other Developer's like Sleirsgoevy and so on
It's all very quiet on the exploit front atm remember the exploit was only partially released by theflow unlike 6.72 that was fully released time will tell

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am glad that I stay with 5.05 because I almost did update to the 7.02 or 6.72 when it was released. I realized that 5.05 is the best stable jailreabk. I doubt 7.55 is going to be stablity at all. Stay with 5.05 and backported games for a long time, perhaps.

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am glad that I stay with 5.05 because I almost did update to the 7.02 or 6.72 when it was released. I realized that 5.05 is the best stable jailreabk. I doubt 7.55 is going to be stablity at all. Stay with 5.05 and backported games for a long time, perhaps.
6.72 on leeful ps-phive is pretty much rock solid I personally haven't had one single kp since leeful released it
5.05 is going to be more stable it's a much more developed exploit with loads of developers doing their bit to improve it
7.02 - 7.55
Webkit webkit webkit I'll say no more :nayps3:

Reactions: spotanjo3

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
6.72 on leeful ps-phive is pretty much rock solid I personally haven't had one single kp since leeful released it
5.05 is going to be more stable it's a much more developed exploit with loads of developers doing their bit to improve it
7.02 - 7.55
Webkit webkit webkit I'll say no more :nayps3:

I already know what and you dont need to say no more. I already know but I am stick with 5.05 according to KiiWii highly recommended. :)

Reactions: KiiWii and Prb

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How can i load another GTA V Mods in Leeful ps-hive.
I will stay on 6.72 and backport all the new games(-;
If you are self hosting or building a esp8266 bin then you can edit the html and cache and add the gtaxxxxx.bin obviously it needs to be a 6.72 payload

WarSpaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
@Leeful is there any way to chainload hen and spoof payload?
Seeing as for example Immortals Fenix Rising needs spoof to play it would be great.

Skickat från min ONEPLUS A6003 via Tapatalk

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I already know what and you dont need to say no more. I already know but I am stick with 5.05 according to KiiWii highly recommended. :)

It probably helps that my ps4 hasn't been used in the last couple of years, but I'm not planning on upgrading from 5.05. I do plan on using it again, just things have not gone my way for a while....

Reactions: spotanjo3

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
that means we go to have the same very low success rate ?
I still think that the low succes rate is not the problem, other than the reboots and KPs...
And also, i still think that if you try to restore the modified memory when performing the webkit exploit, and if fails, you try to restore it, the system will never reach a KP or need a reboot. And if you acchieve that @Leeful, then the update to 7.55 will worth.

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
that means we go to have the same very low success rate ?
I still think that the low succes rate is not the problem, other than the reboots and KPs...
And also, i still think that if you try to restore the modified memory when performing the webkit exploit, and if fails, you try to restore it, the system will never reach a KP or need a reboot. And if you acchieve that @Leeful, then the update to 7.55 will worth.
Yeah 7.xx webkit can be a pain in the ass
But as I said in the past it really doesn't matter if it takes 10 minutes to exploit the console it's no big deal you only need to do it when you turn it on and it's free

apologies to leeful for the 7.xx talk on your ps phive thread :sad:

Last edited by Prb,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love...