Hacking [Release] PS-Phive! (ForPS4 6.72) Exploit Host Menu

Stirfry8993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
in theory the goldhen makes obsolote hen 2.1.3b the one that fixes blanck trophy time stamp.
So and update would be great. Anyways using PS-Phive i usually get KPs just shutting down the console, ps4 pro, am i the only one with this ?

Whats a KP?

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
oh come on man, give us a little thought ... 7.55 with GoldHEN seems good XD
The best part of 60.000 people have viewed leeful's ps-phive and only 47 likes dont tell me only 47 people use it shame on you all
ps-phive is a milestone for 6.72
I appreciate your good work mate :teach:

Last edited by Prb,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best part of 60.000 people have viewed leeful's ps-phive and only 47 likes dont tell me only 47 people use it shame on you all
I appreciate your good mate :teach:

unfortunately, that's the way things are sometimes. I still post on psx place, and I rarely get any likes. one of my collection of tutorials only has like 3 likes from what I remember. it's a bit disheartening, but I still do it anyway. I'm hoping that this new ps3 I have on the way will allow me to retire finally from psx place. I don't feel very comfortable there much anymore. it's mostly a ps3 site anyway, not really much of a ps4 one, which I've moved on to. and, I really don't like offering ps3 advice anymore. that's not really my thing. I don't like all the bs that happened in the ps3 scene over the years to many people, including myself.

Pasqui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I appreciate your good work mate :teach:

you're absolutely right, not even I put the like (I solved now) but I prefer to spam Leeful among friends or Telegram groups :D :D :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

unfortunately, that's the way things are sometimes. I still post on psx place, and I rarely get any likes. one of my collection of tutorials only has like 3 likes from what I remember. it's a bit disheartening, but I still do it anyway. I'm hoping that this new ps3 I have on the way will allow me to retire finally from psx place. I don't feel very comfortable there much anymore. it's mostly a ps3 site anyway, not really much of a ps4 one, which I've moved on to. and, I really don't like offering ps3 advice anymore. that's not really my thing. I don't like all the bs that happened in the ps3 scene over the years to many people, including myself.

it's always like this .... if you like something, you just do it, with or without like ... but it's disheartening, I understand you very well (sorry for my bad english)...

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, I care more about just helping people, I guess. when I was a kid, I wanted to be a teacher actually, then a fire fighter when I became an adult. it's just the act of helping them. however, with psx place, I just get the general feeling that they don't want me there. you can sometimes tell that when people go out of their way not to like posts or something when they'll like even the most basic of things.

Reactions: Pasqui and Prb

JimMayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
German Sandmann has added GoldHEN v1 to PS-Phive original Menü for us.
It isn't compatible to all payload, so use Leeful's HEN 2.1.3 or 2.1.3b.
GoldHEN is only the standalone musthave in the greatest menu.
Here is a Applicationcache.db for the User Guide.
With PS4 Explorer, delete all files in this folder: /user/system/webkit/webbrowser/appcache/
Then copy the ApplicationCache.db to this folder.
It works together with Al Azif DNS and will not be overwritten.
After install you can reached also over Browser: http://192.168.178.100/index.html

Attachments

• appcache.rar
    1.7 MB · Views: 137
  • ApplicationCache_eng.rar
    1.7 MB · Views: 204
Last edited by JimMayer,

viggen66

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
No It doesn't make HEN 2.1.3b to be obsolete. Consider Gold HEN rather as an alternative realisation, which is more bulky than traditional HEN. Being bulky is also bad for sucess rate.
My point is that hen 2.1.3b is still relevant and it can do the same as Gold HEN does, but it is lighter and more reliable.

Of course I meant exactly 6.72

Main advantage of Gold HEN is that it fixes sleep mode for 7.02, 7.50, 7.55.

For 5.05 and 6.72 it doesn't provide any advantage.

You are not alone. I know guys with the same thing.

What is this nonsense, are you programmer to say this? So Mira which is 5 times bigger than Goldhen is even more heavier to enable homebrews, causes KP?? issue was always taking over the kernel which several races are envolved, if one fails possible KP, so according to this statement. GTA mods which are even heavier cause infinite KP?

Last edited by viggen66,

ojobenito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Any chance we're getting an update on PS-Phive with the new HEN + spoof 9.X, @Leeful ?
To me, PS-Phive is the most stable way of loading the exploit, but with new 7.55 stuff, I think it needs a little update.
Thanks!

Last edited by ojobenito,

Ghost_of_Tsushima

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Any chance we're getting an update on PS-Phive with the new HEN + spoof 9.X, @Leeful ?
To me, PS-Phive is the most stable way of loading the exploit, but with new 7.55 stuff, I think it needs a little update.
Thanks!

PS-Phive already includes HEN with built-in spoof to 9.0. Just use it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What is this nonsense, are you programmer to say this? So Mira which is 5 times bigger than Goldhen is even more heavier to enable homebrews, causes KP?? issue was always taking over the kernel which several races are envolved, if one fails possible KP, so according to this statement. GTA mods which are even heavier cause infinite KP?

What you are talking about are complete different things. GTA mods are not a part of exploit, they just use kernel access gained by exploit to do their job.
While, HEN it a part of exploit, which literally reserves kernel rights and gives opportunity for other payloads to work.

KP are usually happening at the stage of exploiting (when exploit started its work but hasn't finished yet).
After exploit gets kernel rights you may use other payloads almost without any KP risks.

KP happen because kernel gets wrong instructions. Considering that exploit works through stack overflow technology there is allways a chance to it. The smaller, smarter and neater exploit code is the less likely KP happens. That's why bulky elaborate exploit implementations (like MIRA or Gold HEN) are not good in terms of success rate.

Last edited by Ghost_of_Tsushima,

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
All this talk about the best mod of ps-phive and goldhen
Here is a little secret
You don't need goldhen or a modified version
The best version is on page one the original
goldhen does not do anything different to what's already included in the original

Last edited by Prb,
Reactions: Ghost_of_Tsushima

Ghost_of_Tsushima

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Here is a little secret
The best version is on page one the original goldhen does not do anything different to what's already included in the original

Absolutely agree. original HEN is the best, most reliable and proved by years of sucessful usage by thousands of people.

Reactions: Leeful and Prb

viggen66

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
For those who are still on 6.72, booting playroom and existing to dashboard while is loading, and run pshive, does it make any effect on success rate as it does to 7.55?

Pasqui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Here is a little secret
The best version is on page one the original goldhen does not do anything different to what's already included in the original

Ehm, sorry... I was talking about mods in the sense that they took Leeful's version, not because GoldHEN is better. I still use the original :D

Reactions: Leeful

ojobenito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
PS-Phive already includes HEN with built-in spoof to 9.0. Just use it.

Well, I explained poorly what I meant to say. For newer games, I have to load the exploit, then HEN (it ways 6.72 at the bottom of the PsPhive), then load the spoof payload so it says FW 9.00 at the bottom, and newer games work properly.
I was just asking for an automated spoof to 9.00 when loading HEN, with no need to manually load the spoof.
Thanks!

Pasqui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
For those who are still on 6.72, booting playroom and existing to dashboard while is loading, and run pshive, does it make any effect on success rate as it does to 7.55?

I don't even think why the exploit on 7.55 is different from 6.72 ... for me PS-Phive! always goes to the first shot.

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, I explained poorly what I meant to say. For newer games, I have to load the exploit, then HEN (it ways 6.72 at the bottom of the PsPhive), then load the spoof payload so it says FW 9.00 at the bottom, and newer games work properly.
I was just asking for an automated spoof to 9.00 when loading HEN, with no need to manually load the spoof.
Thanks!
You dont need to load the spoof payload with PS-Phive. It is automatically spoofed to v9.00 when you run HEN 2.1.3.

It doesn't display it at the bottom automatically after HEN has loaded but if you exit and re-enter the browser it will show 'Detected Firmware Version: v9.00' at the bottom of the screen to show it has been spoofed.:)

Reactions: KiiWii and Prb

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: